Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X90D 12,400 miles Pristine, 7 seat, White, 22’s or 20’s delivered 2/17,FSC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update, The potential buyer looked at car this afternoon and he had mistakenly thought it was a P90D and is now not sure about purchasing. If anyone is interested this is likely the cleanest X on the market with only 12,000 miles and warranties through Feb 2021 and 2025
He thought he was going to get a P90D with 12,000 miles for 64k?

He thought he was going to get a P90D with 12,000 miles for 64k?
He’s a nice guy, he is just weighing his options. Just to be upfront my trade in offer is $62,440 to come out even I need to get $66,800 (that includes the 7% tax savings). I should have posted the price in the title to be simple but you can’t modify after posting and I wanted full disclosure. For those who have question why $66,800 and not $62,440.....If I trade a car I only pay the tax on the actual cash difference paid. If I don’t trade I will have to pay tax on the entire purchase price. I honestly thought I’d get offered for a little more than the trade price. Remember only 12,000 miles, zero damages, fully loaded in immaculate condition, plus only 2.5 years old.

I love it. I wish I could get it for $64,000. Shipping is going to cost me $1600.
It’s a relaxing easy drive on AutoPilot, plus plenty of free Supercharging up the entire east coast. I’m from upstate NY too and have made the trip quite a few times with my wife. We always enjoy our Supercharging stops along the way stopping for snacks and drinks. It’s funny because along your trip up 95 you run into the same Tesla people over and over again arriving at the Superchargers. You can do it over a weekend, just a shame it’s not winter to leave NY

It’s a relaxing easy drive on AutoPilot, plus plenty of free Supercharging up the entire east coast. I’m from upstate NY too and have made the trip quite a few times with my wife. We always enjoy our Supercharging stops along the way stopping for snacks and drinks. It’s funny because along your trip up 95 you run into the same Tesla people over and over again arriving at the Superchargers. You can do it over a weekend, just a shame it’s not winter to leave NY
Do you have transferrable FUSC on a 2/17 delivery date?

Do you have transferrable FUSC on a 2/17 delivery date?
Yes, This X 90D was a 2016 new inventory car bought in early 2017. Transferable SC’ing is based on the build date, not necessarily the sale date, if it was built with FSC it got it. All Teslas built in 2016 got Transferable SC, and most built earlier except for the early S40/60’s, way back then it was sold as an option before it became standard.

One last important thing to point out, for those who study the quality level of the Model X cars this one is a vin 7200 in the build sequence so it was well after the early production cars and they were well sorted out by then. It isn’t one of the first 3000 or so early troublesome builds that people have had many issues with. This car has been virtually perfect other than a few extremely fussy minor trim details I had Tesla replace.

Last edited:
Uggggh... very tempting, would be perfect if it had HW2. Where in FL are you located?

[edit: Can you PM me your google photos album and maybe a link to your Facebook ad?]

I PM’ed you the link, the price reflects AP1. It’s been discussed that AP2.5 and above is a much better choice than AP2. We are located in Fort Pierce Florida, just off 95.

DEBDF2F3-79CC-4CB5-9818-9B1E9DA15351.png Take the tesla trade offer. They are paying a pretty penny. Plus anyone who buys it is also going to have to pay tax again which puts it well over 70.

View attachment 443720 Take the tesla trade offer. They are paying a pretty penny. Plus anyone who buys it is also going to have to pay tax again which puts it well over 70.
I’ve already got offers within a few hundred dollars of matching Teslas offer including the tax saving but I will not sell for less. That wholesale trade estimate is not adding for several factors such as condition grade, location, color and some other factors. You haven’t seen this car so you don’t know what’s a pretty penny or simply a good deal. This is a car for someone who wants to buy the cleanest Model X they can get but can’t afford a new one. Almost everyone has to pay tax on new or used cars except in some states where EV’s are tax free new or used. If they buy mine that is immaculate or buy a cheaper well used one or buy new the same tax always applies. As a bonus if a buyer has a business used Model X’s can be used as a 179 write off for a huge tax savings.

Last edited:
I’ve got offers within a few hundred dollars of matching Teslas offer plus the tax saving but I will not sell for less. You haven’t seen the car so you don’t know what’s a pretty penny or simply a good deal, this is a car for someone who wants the cleanest Model X they can get but can’t afford a new one. Almost everyone has to pay tax on new or used cars except in some states where EV’s are tax free new or used. If they buy mine that is immaculate or buy another used or buy new the same tax always applies.
My mistake. Value is worth more based on other factors