Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P100D Ludicrous Mode.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently bought a 12/16 P100D, on the original window sticker that was included with the car it says ludicrous mode was enabled, but when I go into driving modes all I have are Chill, Sport, Insane, and Insane+. I was under the impression the 2016 P100D had Ludicrous and Ludicrous+ mode, but I can’t seem to find it. Am I just being a noob, or do I need to contact Tesla?

You'll need to contact Tesla, they should be able to easily enable Ludicrous mode. The only thing is the window sticker may have Ludicrous enabled but its possible the car was an inventory car and the original purchaser removed Ludicrous mode before taking delivery. In that case you wouldn't be entitled to have Ludicrous mode enabled. Definitely try to get them to enable it even if that's the case, it costs Tesla $0 to do so and they're so disorganized they might just do it.

I recently bought a 12/16 P100D, on the original window sticker that was included with the car it says ludicrous mode was enabled, but when I go into driving modes all I have are Chill, Sport, Insane, and Insane+. I was under the impression the 2016 P100D had Ludicrous and Ludicrous+ mode, but I can’t seem to find it. Am I just being a noob, or do I need to contact Tesla?

Were you ever able to get this issue resolved?