Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P100DL (Loaded) - Asking Price $105K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are looking to buy a second Tesla and if this car was the color combination we are looking to buy, we would have made an offer but I wanted to share this listing as it is one of the few reasonably priced P100DL listings we have seen with an asking price of only $105K.

Again, not our car but I wanted to help someone find their car if this particular P100D is what they are looking for.

Model S / 2016 / Midnight Silver Metallic Paint - 8bee2 | Only Used Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: mnm1945
Thanks for posting!! Sometimes on this forum we see prices that not based on market prices.

You are welcome! I thought the link would be useful to anyone looking to buy a P100D as I've seen prices all over the place for P100Ds with most cars priced where the cars are unlikely to sell. There might be a bit of room for negotiation for the car I posted but even without that around $100K is a very decent price for a full loaded P100D.

You are welcome! I thought the link would be useful to anyone looking to buy a P100D as I've seen prices all over the place for P100Ds with most cars priced where the cars are unlikely to sell. There might be a bit of room for negotiation for the car I posted but even without that around $100K is a very decent price for a full loaded P100D.

Has there been any CPO P100Ds for around the $100K price point?