Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is one of the better written dealer listings I’ve seen as far as description of a Tesla but like every dealer they have a few errors maybe you can have them clean up?
  • Wheels: 19" Silver Cyclone
  • Wheels: 19" Silver Slipstream Aluminum Alloy ( these are base split spoke wheels not Slipstream or cyclone.)
  • Lip Spoiler (not shown in pics)
  • Rear HVAC w/Separate Control (n/a)
  • Engine Immobilizer (what is this?)
  • Forward Collision and Rear Collision (no rear collission)
  • Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents (Piano Black)
‘Advertised price does not include state or local taxes, registration costs or dealer conveyance of $595.00.’ In addition to dealer asking price, how nice :)

Hope they were able to parle your 3 purchase to save you on sales tax atleast.

It’s a shame you chose to sell through the dealer. I’m in CT and would of love to buy that car. I see it’s still for sale at the dealer for 57k plus all dealer feees.

Believe you me, we definitely tried our best to save this car from being ran through a dealership. Sad thing is at that price, that battery size, being sold through a dealership, in addition to the ‘conveyance fees’ it’s going to sit there for the foreseeable future. Also, the listing title and badging contradiction made me laugh harder than it should’ve.

upload_2018-2-26_12-43-19.png

upload_2018-2-26_12-43-25.png

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-26_12-43-33.png
    upload_2018-2-26_12-43-33.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
Believe you me, we definitely tried our best to save this car from being ran through a dealership. Sad thing is at that price, that battery size, being sold through a dealership, in addition to the ‘conveyance fees’ it’s going to sit there for the foreseeable future. Also, the listing title and badging contradiction made me laugh harder than it should’ve.

View attachment 283057
View attachment 283058
giphy.gif
Silly title but no the car is badged correctly - read Vehicle Description. Not to alarm you even further, but my Tesla has a deposit on it.