Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S console removal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Has anyone removed the center console from a 2016 Model S? I want to swap out the console cover with a CF cover.

I've watched this video (didn't find any other relevant one) however my console seems to be different as the screws shown in the video are not in my car (the ones closer to the armrest).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Is it a refresh 2016? My 2016 was built in January and did not come with a console. I installed the one that I had previously removed from my 2014 before I traded it in on the 2016. The installation was nothing like the video other than removing the side panels.

Has anyone removed the center console from a 2016 Model S? I want to swap out the console cover with a CF cover.

I've watched this video (didn't find any other relevant one) however my console seems to be different as the screws shown in the video are not in my car (the ones closer to the armrest).

Any help would be much appreciated!

I do have the same console as you and please share the instructions if you manage to take it out.