Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S Part Out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need the right most piece of the attached picture.

Its the back part of the sunroof frame. NR 3 on this schematics. Tesla sells the entire assembly with all the glass attached for 2k. They dont sell pieces separate so its prooving a pain.

Can you take that off and mail it? It has 3 small rivets on each side where it connects with the center piece and aome glass glue that holds it to the car. Thats it.

Please pm me.

Attachments

• 8FB86F76-F08A-4410-B20E-B26103E38B97.jpeg
    8FB86F76-F08A-4410-B20E-B26103E38B97.jpeg
    571.6 KB · Views: 109
Hey there! I have a 2016 Tesla Model S that I will be parting out. If you need anything, feel free to ask. The front end is mostly damaged but everything past the front end is good. It's a 75 RWD with a black leather interior and alcantara headliner.

Hi there,

Interested in swapping my Obeche Gloss trim for carbon fiber trim. Do you have CF trim including the yacht floor?

I'd be interested in the following badging:
RED letters: P, D
grey numbers, 5, 5, 6, 7

Do you anticipate having a "New" black interior out of a 2017/2018 S P100D? I only want all seats, the upper black cladding right at the top of the doors (all 4), the matching top cladding aft of the rear doors- meeting up with the C pillar (see photo link below), and the dashboard (w/ alcantara on it)

rear door/C pillar cladding: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/attachments/tesla-model-s-upper-door-cladding-png.306299/

Feel free to PM me.

- Wade

please send me a price for the centre console..thanks

I only have the yacht floor style available. I also have a drop in console available. Which one are you interested in?

I need the right most piece of the attached picture.

Its the back part of the sunroof frame. NR 3 on this schematics. Tesla sells the entire assembly with all the glass attached for 2k. They dont sell pieces separate so its prooving a pain.

Can you take that off and mail it? It has 3 small rivets on each side where it connects with the center piece and aome glass glue that holds it to the car. Thats it.

Please pm me.

$400 shipped for this piece.

Hi there,

Interested in swapping my Obeche Gloss trim for carbon fiber trim. Do you have CF trim including the yacht floor?

I'd be interested in the following badging:
RED letters: P, D
grey numbers, 5, 5, 6, 7

Do you anticipate having a "New" black interior out of a 2017/2018 S P100D? I only want all seats, the upper black cladding right at the top of the doors (all 4), the matching top cladding aft of the rear doors- meeting up with the C pillar (see photo link below), and the dashboard (w/ alcantara on it)

rear door/C pillar cladding: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/attachments/tesla-model-s-upper-door-cladding-png.306299/

Feel free to PM me.

- Wade

Hello, no on the CF trim, at least not available for now. I've purchased it new before for around $500. No badging. I have a black interior from a 07/2016 Model S available.