Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 X 90D - Very Serious Only - Chicago Local

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, have started process (will take a good week) to sell my 2016 90D X to Carvana, but wanted to offer it as a local sale also if someone is in the market and very interested right now for this particular model/etc.

It's a 2016 90D, details are:
  • 17,000 miles right now today (prob 100 more on it over next few days or so potentially)
  • all 1 and 2 year services done by tesla - it has been a pretty well aligned/trouble free model
  • PUP package, premium interior, heated/ventilated seats, lighting, auto open/close doors, etc. alcantara black all over, on dash also.
  • Cold weather package (all seats, heated steering wheel, wiprers)
  • Towing package installed by tesla, etc. have the hitch in a nice bag, etc. Currently installed (in pic).
  • Blue, paint in pretty good shape with typical wear/tear. I think there are a few chips here and there but nothing too noticeable. Some swirling which is normal. Always garaged though. Looks good for its age.
  • 6 seater edition, no console version
  • blue exterior color. the matte obeche wood interior (looks great).
  • ultra white interior, in very good shape. Some of the typical white stitching here and there is a little darker, but looks great still overall.
  • all weather tesla mats installed in the frunk, front seats, both rows, and rear.
  • if you want and purchase at more firm price, can include the bike rack hitch ($500+) with the car to take.
  • if you want and purchase at more firm price, also can include the extra gen 1 charger with it.
  • Battery usually taken care of, usually a 70% charge kept, and used between 50-75% or so. Supercharged on a couple trips is all. 90% SOC estimates around 232 usually I believe for me, depends on weather, etc.
  • Still in factory 4 year warranty until ~9/20/20 and the 8year/unlimited mile battery warranty i guess until 9/2024.
If very interested then can take a look at it. I need to pay it off here soon to get the title and have in hand, will take about 1-2 days, but then can make the sale quick or delivery title.

Need serious only as going to just sell to Carvana if no one local is very interested. Locally you would save big on sales tax also as pay just $2500 to IL DMV when a private party purchase is over 15K I believe.

Here are some pics, recent, but weather was crappy and don't do it justice.

If very serious and local/available to pickup then can email me at [email protected] as would need to close the deal in the days ahead or next week.

Attachments

• 4Js3mOsIQ2qXtBgaGjDf+w.jpg
    4Js3mOsIQ2qXtBgaGjDf+w.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 18m2f0mxTKeh6vPhCX5V+A.jpg
    18m2f0mxTKeh6vPhCX5V+A.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 78
  • QeytSLspTGaaWy%0z5lv8g.jpg
    QeytSLspTGaaWy%0z5lv8g.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 69
  • L50Y91awSXCYO9zkb46STg.jpg
    L50Y91awSXCYO9zkb46STg.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 18m2f0mxTKeh6vPhCX5V+A.jpg
    18m2f0mxTKeh6vPhCX5V+A.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 82
  • L50Y91awSXCYO9zkb46STg.jpg
    L50Y91awSXCYO9zkb46STg.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 72
  • uCvPSfe7TQ2g+2y5+J7mjw.jpg
    uCvPSfe7TQ2g+2y5+J7mjw.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 74
Sales tax in IL would be $1,500.00 as it’s over $30k and private party ;) not a bad deal on this X. AP1 might be a challenge for some and you may need to come down on price, but 17k miles is nice.

FYI I’m in Chicago land and recently offloaded some 2016/2017 vehicles and the best offer i received from Carvana, Carmax, and KBB instant offer was KBB. They offered me $6k more for my 2017 QX80 than Carvana and Carmax. Make sure you get an offer from KBB