Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to know what the Q1 delivery numbers will be. With short quarter with factory shut down, they could be low. I have no doubt that deliveries will be higher in Q2 and Tesla will hit guidance for the first half of the year, but the FUD could be strong Monday from the bears. I am not putting any money at risk with options. Just holding my shares....

But I would gladly have you manage my funds without batting an eye. I believe you truly invest with your whole heart. Whereas you be overly optimistic at times, your faith is unwavering, and it is those who believe in the implausible that achieve the impossible. People don't know you, and skeptics of your intentions will come and definitely go- but at the end of the day their opinions make no difference at all. You're a unicorn in the world- rare, priceless, and spectacular. I am lucky to know you.
You're super awesome! Thank you so much!!!
Let's try to turn your initial stake into a million dollars in 5 years
Wanna bet?

Production: 25,418
Deliveries: >25,000

IMG_9571.JPG

Tesla Q1 2017 Vehicle Production and Deliveries

Nice work TSLA !!

Too bad they didn't mention M3 prototype numbers in the letter.... I was secretly hoping.

Last edited:
"Tesla vehicle deliveries represent only one measure of the company's financial performance and should not be relied on as an indicator of quarterly financial results, which depend on a variety of factors, including the cost of sales, foreign exchange movements and mix of directly leased vehicles."

Uh yea, so like, disregard Tesla Energy.... cuz, u know, it's, like, worth zero:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.