Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you suspect this is? Can't really make sense of this. The only logical explanation I can come up with is the big rotation (from growth to value) since AMD is also down dramatically. The illogical explanation is can come up with is due to the solar eclipse, since all the solar stocks are down big. There has been articles about the solar eclipse will affect the solar pannels, etc.

I don't really think too much about daily moves. Just sip my pina colada and try not to go blind.

I don't really think too much about daily moves. Just sip my pina colada and try not to go blind.
CNNs report of eclipse blindness is fake news
IMG_0270.JPG

I just read something really interesting...If this is true, I don't know what to make of it...After all money is money, and in business there's no free money. Not really happy being a devoted shareholder when they are throwing out money like this when they are still unprofitable.
Tesla goes goodwill hunting with free money

May be Goldman knew something we don't. If it was really 3 times over subscribed, would it have fallen by 2.5% within a week, even with the additional 0.05% coupon? Looks like some short term buyers were lured by the rumor of 3 times over subscription and thought they could flip it for a quick profit. Now they are getting out with a small loss instead of profit.
Tesla’s junk bond issue is already trading underwater

In other news, Tesla short sellers lose almost $800 million as stock rallies after earnings

Oh wait, that's old news!
Tesla longs lose almost $5 billion in the aftermath of junk bond sales (article TBD)

tesla_bulls_lost_5B.png

In other news, Tesla short sellers lose almost $800 million as stock rallies after earnings

Oh wait, that's old news!
Tesla longs lose almost $5 billion in the aftermath of junk bond sales (article TBD)

You are not very good at math or you are intentionally trying to deceive. If you assume every stock holder bought at the peek, then yes, they lost $5B, but that is not by any means something you can assume. Most longs bought long ago and are up double digits while over the last 12 months Shorts are down 5B in mark to market losses.

When you post dumb stuff like that you really diminishing your credibility, not that you care.

Short answer
Uh no...
I can see why that comes from a desperate Uber investor- in hopes of Elon becoming common CEO.
Many of us saw Uber for what it was, and is; They offer nothing but headache
Tesla's vision for ridesharing vastly supersedes anything Uber.
IMO this is a plea... that should be answered with Tesla's cloud ride share...
Not even a close call here--
Uh No

More blunt answer: 'F' NO.

CNNs report of eclipse blindness is fake news

There’s also talk in the media that solar stocks (including Tesla) sold off today because of earlier (click-bait) stories that the solar infrastructure would be severely tested by the solar eclipse. That concern is utter nonsense. Cloudy days and short winter days impair solar energy gathering far more than brief and rare eclipses. Ignorance may have presented alert investors with opportunities.

There’s also talk in the media that solar stocks (including Tesla) sold off today because of earlier (click-bait) stories that the solar infrastructure would be severely tested by the solar eclipse. That concern is utter nonsense. Cloudy days and short winter days impair solar energy gathering far more than brief and rare eclipses. Ignorance may have presented alert investors with opportunities.
Yeah, I saw that too;
I find myself in rare agreement with Trump
'I love the uneducated':p

Status
Not open for further replies.