Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"2017" Supercharger Map online

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the Sudbury and North Bay units are pushed to 2017 which isn't a surprise.

Presumably one of the GTA Superchargers will be the new Oakville Service Centre. The other one looks just a bit east of the Lawrence location. If we take this literally where would it be? Somewhere near Pickering/Oshawa?

It might make sense to have a SC near the 407, especially when they get the East extension completed all the way to 35/115 for those that want to completely bypass Toronto.

Reactions: Falkirk
Well it's been 38 years since I left Squamish and have never been back. Now with Superchargers and a good reason (I want to hit every western Canadian supercharger this year) I may finally get there. Tour Vancouver Island too... should be fun.
P.S. Please finish Merritt by April, don't want to do the Coke in a 60D at 80 km so I can make it to Hope.
P.P.S. I am very grateful for the SC network, I don't want to invoke the Wrath of Tesla. ;)

Well it's been 38 years since I left Squamish and have never been back. Now with Superchargers and a good reason (I want to hit every western Canadian supercharger this year) I may finally get there. Tour Vancouver Island too... should be fun.
P.S. Please finish Merritt by April, don't want to do the Coke in a 60D at 80 km so I can make it to Hope.
P.P.S. I am very grateful for the SC network, I don't want to invoke the Wrath of Tesla. ;)
Once you get to the other side of Hope, you will be "beyond Hope"!
Lol! Always wanted to erect a sign both sides of Hope stating that. Have a good trip!

• Funny
Reactions: cwave1 and Lon12