Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 tesla model s wheels and tires. 19" brand new.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi,

I am receiving delivery of my 2017 model s today and have already bought 21" wheels to upgrade to. I am selling the stock 19" wheels and tires that come with the 2017 model s 60. I am keeping the tpms sensors but it does include the center caps. Not sure as to brand of tire as I haven't even seen the car yet. The wheels and tires will be shipped out with just the delivery miles on them. Was thinking $1500 plus shipping cost seems fair. I can be reached at 305-785-7677 or [email protected]

hi,

I am receiving delivery of my 2017 model s today and have already bought 21" wheels to upgrade to. I am selling the stock 19" wheels and tires that come with the 2017 model s 60. I am keeping the tpms sensors but it does include the center caps. Not sure as to brand of tire as I haven't even seen the car yet. The wheels and tires will be shipped out with just the delivery miles on them. Was thinking $1500 plus shipping cost seems fair. I can be reached at 305-785-7677 or [email protected]
I'm curious. Why not just order 21's to begin with?