Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed early October. VIN 756**. DS said it was out of production and on it way to Toronto, Canada. Tentatively scheduled for December 20 delivery but will possibly be pushed up.

Was yours a 75 or 100? I am in Oakville - confirmed early November and the DS has said the car will be here by Dec 23. Hasn’t gone into production yet though so you’re either going to get yours way earlier than the 20th or I’m not getting mine this year...

I had a delivery window of 11/26-12/3 and it switched to ‘your tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory’......however we have schedule pick up for 12/2
Ordered 9/17 X 75D
Thanks for the info. I am interested in seeing 75s move as I know the 100s are getting done faster. What serial number range are you? I am 783XX so I still have a ways to go.

Reactions: srharris22
Every post about vins 77xxx coincides with mine. Agent called me yesterday and told me about the tesla weight tax here in Norway will not be pushed through. I asked about the production date of my x75 and he said that the car would exit factory December 25 and that I would receive my car around February 19.

Still have a long wait but it's kinda assuring now that I have definite dates.