Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent X Deliveries: VIN?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy Friday Y'all!

Anyone with a recent X delivery in the last ~2 weeks able to share the first few digits of their VIN? I looked at the order tracker and it looks like it has been a while since it has seen activity.

Ordered a new 2023 LR X last weekend and a VIN was assigned today with delivery now scheduled for next week. We are just up the road from factory here in Sacramento, so it seems reasonable it is a newly built vehicle, but just cautious of a reject. VIN is 4039XX, so I also assume it will be HW4 equipped.

Build:
  • Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 22'' Turbine Wheels
  • Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Steering Wheel

Thanks!

Stop being paranoid and just enjoy the car.

Even if it has been rejected, you can reject it again. But VERY FEW cars are actually rejected, so your odds are pretty low.

Fair enough! When we delivered our Y, we found out it had been shipped to Arkansas, rejected, and then was matched to us and was going to be shipped via rail back to the bay area. Wasn't thrilled about all the travel miles, especially considering all the rail dust, so requested to be unmatched.

Hi all, recently joined this forum.

I'm too waiting on more info on the new headlights and hope there is some special finance to magically appear before jumping into an X.

Subscribed in hopes someone get their delivery with the new headlights.