Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 LR AWD - Red, EAP, Crystal Serum, more

jread

May 10, 2016
Anacortes, WA
Purchased this M3 late Dec 2018 - so just over 2 years old. It's a beauty - multicoat red with $5,300 in paint protection/upgrades by Concours Auto Spa in Marina Del Rey, CA including:

1) Matching multicoat red painted handles
2) Original Tesla insignia on the rear (Franz style)
3) Full front wrap - Suntek Ultra
4) Crystal Serum Ultra w/EXO coating
5) Chrome delete
6) Powder coated 19" wheels
7) Red painted calipers (yes a pretend performance)
8) Suntek CIR Tint - windshield, windows, roof
9) White center console wrap

I haven't driven the car a lot - 21,700 miles - mostly garaged in So Cal, but currently north of Seattle, WA. Very little supercharging - maybe 6 road trips in 2 years. Always hand washed to protect ceramic coating which has been maintained as well with annual detail and touch up.

I've been waiting on the 7 seat MY which I just ordered and is the reason I'm selling. It's a very nice looking M3 - and cleans up easily with the ceramic coating.

There is a bit of curb rash on the wheels, and both left and right underside corners of the bumper (not visible unless you look low) have some scratching from parking blocks. I highlighted the locations of these in one of the pictures below. Original purchase price was $64,200 - we purchased right before Tesla lowered the price, but did get the full federal rebate so it was mostly a wash.

I have a trade in estimate from Tesla for $35,300 and WA state waives sales tax on trade in value as well which puts it at about $38,400 trade in value. I was hoping to get a little more, and also thought someone on this forum might appreciate all the upgrades. Asking $40,500 - title in hand.

tesla-right-side.png

tesla-rear.png

tesla-interior.png

tesla-curb-rash.png

tesla-invoice.png

tesla-concours.png
tesla-miles.png

jread

May 10, 2016
Anacortes, WA
These are the upgrades available. The FSD upgrade has fluctuated from as low as $2,000 to $5,000 today. I believe these will be available to the new owner, but can confirm or purchase them myself and add to the sale price.

upgrades.png

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC