Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Performance (Stealth with FSD) MSM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
NH
I can't believe I'm posting this, but I decided to get a Model X. I can use my "EV" more if it could tow 4000 lbs.
I should have in the first place but prices were to high back then, any way.

Here is how I'm calculating the price.

A Performance, MSM, with FSD is $63K. I subtracted $5K for (Stealth). Added $1500 for 19" Wheels.

So to buy this today is roughly $59.5K, if you could get one.

I'm asking $54K or B.O.

9500 miles. Last time I charged to 100% I got 309 miles (weeks ago). I've charged to 100% maybe 4 times, and
used it immediately.

I know you could get a Performance Stealth for about $50K recently but that's with no FSD, no sport wheels, probably free paint color and they are all gone, pretty much. And they might not keep Track Mode on them. This one should.

I baby this car. You can tell by my last 2200 miles is 226 wh/mi with AWD and 19" Wheels. I stay in Chill mode 99% of the time. My X will not be a performance. I only got Performance for Free Super Charging deal, which I cashed in on. Never on a track.

19" Wheels are 2200 miles old. With super efficient and super quiet Pirelli P7+ tires. Wheels are perfect.

No paint protection or anything like that. There is maybe one nick on front grill if you look hard. I think car maybe came that way.

Includes:

Both Tesla SunScreens
MaxPider cabin mats
TuxMats for Trunk and Frunk
Mudflaps a lot of folks recently jumped on.
Abstract Ocean Screen Protector

It has Track Mode and I have never turned it on !!

I have a full set of Aero's, with Covers and Xi3 Snows used one season (4k miles). I paid $2200 and will include for $1000.00

Only repair is rear glass replaced, which they installed beautifully. And I asked them to upgrade Charge port to new (Freeze resistant) version and they did.

Car is due to get HW3 when released because it has FSD (bought with car).

If I ordered today, I'd order the exact same config.

I'm in MA (01532). Not posting a zillion pictures. The car is like new. Always garaged.

If you are thinking of bringing calipers. Find another car ;)

I may list on ebay, facebook or craigslist depending on interest here.

48426575916_4f467268af_b_d.jpg

I reset lifetime when I got new wheels and tires.
48639894407_498ab52a19_b_d.jpg

48639694121_a00f915f4e_b_d.jpg

Beautiful car! I am seriously considering picking one up used but I feel like I would end up doing what you are and go for an X. I think you'll likely end up close to or at your asking price....there aren't many out there used. I'm thinking about it...

Reactions: mswlogo
Lowering Price to $52K or B.O.

Model3Snows.jpg
Model3Trunk.jpg

Attachments

• Model3SunShield.jpg
    Model3SunShield.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Model3Cementary.jpg
    Model3Cementary.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Model3Top.jpg
    Model3Top.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Model3Right.jpg
    Model3Right.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Model3FSD.jpg
    Model3FSD.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Model3Badge.jpg
    Model3Badge.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Model3TrackMode.jpg
    Model3TrackMode.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 127
  • Model3Rear.jpg
    Model3Rear.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Reactions: dnstommy
Sale Pending. Have deposit.

After my wife agreed we could keep Model 3 and buy X, she mumbled something about "I don't like driving that car (Model 3)".
She drives it fine, we take turns on trips, but I manage the HVAC, Radio and Wipers for her. And she has driven it on here own on nice days. But she feels uncomfortable taking her eyes off the road to fiddle with stuff on the screen. She has to pull over to do stuff. When she co-pilots she even struggles with the screen, ugh. She's computer literate, has iPhone and is age 60. But she has a hard time taking eyes off road and hitting the target.

Around the time of her telling me this a few folks PM'd me double checking availability and I struck a deal.

Reactions: byeLT4 and X.l.r.8
I bought this car from mswlogo last week.

I mean it 100% when I say there is not another person I'd rather buy a used car from. I was not local (Chicago) so we completed almost every part of the sale remotely. Via FaceTime, he walked me through every detail on the car including standard complaints about the M3 and his creative solutions. He answered questions I didn't even know I had and made me extremely comfortable driving the car home. Every person that has gotten in the car so far can't believe it's used because it is truly like new! I love the P3D so far.

Thanks again mswlogo! I would highly recommend him to any prospective buyer in the future.

I bought this car from mswlogo last week.

I mean it 100% when I say there is not another person I'd rather buy a used car from. I was not local (Chicago) so we completed almost every part of the sale remotely. Via FaceTime, he walked me through every detail on the car including standard complaints about the M3 and his creative solutions. He answered questions I didn't even know I had and made me extremely comfortable driving the car home. Every person that has gotten in the car so far can't believe it's used because it is truly like new! I love the P3D so far.

Thanks again mswlogo! I would highly recommend him to any prospective buyer in the future.

That’s great to hear. Given how much money was involved I wanted it to feel like you bought it new.

Mike paid for the car in full before he saw it in person, so he could register it properly for his drive home and we had enough time to get the car transferred from my account to his. I think he broke a record getting it transferred (less than a day !!!).

We had to build up a bit of trust between two strangers to do this right and we did.

It was kind of weird the last couple days because the car was off my phone and on his. I didn’t even know how to lock it with the key card.

You can trust Mike in doing any transaction.