Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D Only 3,700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bridge Player I'm about to purchase a 2018 100D in Dublin with 2500 miles on it for $70,500. I would prefer your color over black. Let me know if you are interested in selling locally. (not to be an ass here but there is no way Tesla is offering you Trade in Value of $72,000) No offense meant but there are plenty on the market going for far less than that. Anyway I'm a cash buyer ready to go. So let me know! Tom

I am very interested in buying it. Can you confirm it has MCU1 or MCU2.

Also, you probably know that Tesla Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement's (MVPA) first page doesn't show the actual price paid. Can you share the Page-2 of MVPA which is the Final Price Sheet, showing the Price Adjustment for previous year showroom display model, and the actual price paid. Alternatively, the real purchase price (actual price paid after the price adjustment) is also reflected on Tesla's Motor Vehicle Order Agreement

My tentative offer will be the actual price paid - $3750 (federal tax credit) -12% (Depreciation).

Let me know.

Based on the car's build date, it has HW2.5

Bridge Player I'm about to purchase a 2018 100D in Dublin with 2500 miles on it for $70,500. I would prefer your color over black. Let me know if you are interested in selling locally. (not to be an ass here but there is no way Tesla is offering you Trade in Value of $72,000) No offense meant but there are plenty on the market going for far less than that. Anyway I'm a cash buyer ready to go. So let me know! Tom

Yep, that is a December 2018 build as well (VIN: 294XXX). You have some 5K negotiation room there.

On new Raven Inventory, Tesla is (till the end of Q3) also giving away the premium color (i.e. $2500 RED) and 21" Wheels ($4500) for no additional cost.

So, new 100D (Raven) + RED COLOR + 21" WHEELS = $79,990 - $1875 federal tax credit, so about $78K for a car with 370 Miles Range.

• Informative
Reactions: morbidz
On new Raven Inventory, Tesla is (till the end of Q3) also giving away the premium color (i.e. $2500 RED) and 21" Wheels ($4500) for no additional cost.

So, new 100D (Raven) + RED COLOR + 21" WHEELS = $79,990 - $1875 federal tax credit, so about $78K for a car with 370 Miles Range.

Newbie in these forums. Looking to buy my first red Tesla model S 2017 or later. Don't see too many cpo models post 2017 for sale on Tesla site.

How do I buy a new red Tesla without the $2500 charge? Selecting red color on the website ends up adding the charge.

Thanks.

Newbie in these forums. Looking to buy my first red Tesla model S 2017 or later. Don't see too many cpo models post 2017 for sale on Tesla site.

How do I buy a new red Tesla without the $2500 charge? Selecting red color on the website ends up adding the charge.

Thanks.

You can't select the red color without paying the charges. You need to talk to a sales advisor, and see if there is any red Tesla S in inventory. If there is, they may be willing to sell you that one and remove the $2.5K extra charge. This is not a public thing, just a promotion they are allowing to get more sales in this quarter. Last time I checked, there are very few inventory cars in the Bay Area. But they can ship you a car from anywhere in California.