Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X P100D - Perfect Condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery in September and have put on ~2,000 miles. Grey exterior, white interior. The middle row consists of the 2 captain chairs. I paid for the enhanced autopilot. My total cost out the door (California resident) was $168k. The only reason I'm selling is because I thought we'd be selling our house and decided to rent it, so I don't want the debt on the vehicle given I financed some of it. This is my first time trying TMC, so I'm happy to post pics here or via email (though all Tesla lovers know what the vehicles look like). It's in perfect condition. I reside in Southern California.

I just Googled 'Monroney sticker' - and it appears this is the sticker for new vehicles. Can I download it from the Tesla website?

No accidents, nicks, or anything. I'll take pics and upload tomorrow. I will also need to research on price but figured someone would just offer their best foot forward, but happy to dig deeper and list shortly w/ an offer price. Do you have any thoughts on what something like this goes for in today's market?

I just Googled 'Monroney sticker' - and it appears this is the sticker for new vehicles. Can I download it from the Tesla website?

No accidents, nicks, or anything. I'll take pics and upload tomorrow. I will also need to research on price but figured someone would just offer their best foot forward, but happy to dig deeper and list shortly w/ an offer price. Do you have any thoughts on what something like this goes for in today's market?

A quick and dirty way is:

1. $153,700 - total for P100D right now configured on tesla.com with midnight silver, white interior, 6 seat config, EAP
2. -$7500 - fed tax credit
($146,200 subtotal)
3. -$16675.95 - 3 months of depreciation on subtotal

$129,524

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
What are the options on the car? A quick way to price check is to see what tesla is selling inventory cars for similar configuration. For example the one with vin 5YJXCAE47JF096302 (tmc doesn’t allow me to post the link, search on ev cpo) which is a p100d with all the options and seven seats and 2k miles on it is 128k. These cars qualify for the fed tax credit and ca tax rebate (10k), so in this case seems like your likely market price is 118k.

Reactions: Sunshine State