Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Stealth Performance 47k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I'll probably have to sell my model 3 because I'm moving to Portugal! (shipping overseas isn't cheap)
It's an amazing car and I feel like I'm asking a fair price. Feel free to PM me for more info or pictures. I'm happy to coordinate delivery and help make a good deal for the right buyer. Thank you and enjoy!

-37k miles
-Blue Exterior
-Premium white interior
-18" aero wheels
-2 wireless chargers
-Several charging adapters and cords
-Premium connectivity
-Track mode
-Enhanced Autopilot

Car works perfectly and has a clean title with the original Tesla full warranty. Any of you who have driven one know that it's crazy fast. Sadly, the right rear quarter panel was slightly scraped backing into the garage...not a good day. Quotes to professionally fix it have been under 1k, and I still might go do that myself, we'll see. (It's not very noticeable so it doesn't bother me too much)

*I also just ordered performance pedals and a white center console wrap to add to it. The blue and white is my favorite color combo and I have really come to appreciate the sleeper trim.*

Sticker was 72k

Located in the Reno, NV area.
IMG_7308.jpg
IMG_1417.jpg
IMG_1963.jpg
IMG_4554.jpg
IMG_6721.jpg
IMG_6373.jpg
IMG_0178.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9441.jpg
    IMG_9441.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: pilotSteve
Great Price!

I thought it was, don’t seem to be getting much interest though.

I figured with the scratch I could help someone get a better deal on a P3D but that might be scaring potential buyers off. I’ve got some quotes to repair it so I might take it in this week to get that done.

Thanks Dan! I agree that the blue with white is gorgeous. People mention it every time I drive it. The car is not only super pretty and comfortable, but it’s also wicked fast and very intelligent. I’ll have to find another one in Portugal.

• Informative
Reactions: Jmp123
Have you thoroughly researched the decision whether or not to ship to Portugal? I am in Florida but I have a flat there, and know that you have double tax for new cars. You'll have to pay VAT regardless, which is 23% (!) I heard that shipping a car from the US was like $3k or so, but even if it were $4k or $5k, it might *still* make sense to ship as opposed to sell here and buy there. Note that you save some taxes by being zero emissions.

Anyway, if you've done this calculation already, I would be interested in hearing what you learn, since I may be doing something similar.

Cheers,

TK

P.S. Why Portugal, if you don't mind my asking?

Have you thoroughly researched the decision whether or not to ship to Portugal? I am in Florida but I have a flat there, and know that you have double tax for new cars. You'll have to pay VAT regardless, which is 23% (!) I heard that shipping a car from the US was like $3k or so, but even if it were $4k or $5k, it might *still* make sense to ship as opposed to sell here and buy there. Note that you save some taxes by being zero emissions.

Anyway, if you've done this calculation already, I would be interested in hearing what you learn, since I may be doing something similar.

Cheers,

TK

P.S. Why Portugal, if you don't mind my asking?

Hey thanks for the thoughts. As much as I’d really love to keep the car, shipping to Portugal wouldn’t be the biggest issue. I’ve lived there for 2 years in the past and charging from the apartment buildings would be quite difficult and in general it’s just not the right place for a car that nice.

Im moving there so my wife can learn Português and so that I can take some more serious steps on a business I have going there.

Sorry I don’t have any more info for you on the shipping, like I say, I haven’t looked into it that seriously. The guy I sold my S to shipped it to Hawaii though and I think it was pretty simple and easy.

Best of luck!

PRICE UPDATE - $46,500

I have quotes for around $1000 to fix the small scratch and make the car perfect. I’m willing to get that done myself and have the car detailed for 48k if someone wants to go that route instead. I believe this is an great deal on an amazing car!