Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired 2018 Tesla M3P with FSD [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding more pics :)

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    764 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 64
It has about 87500 miles on it now; mostly highway driven
Yikes man. I’m gonna be honest with you, I think your price is high for approaching 100,000 miles. Now, I understand every market is different, but I just scored one with 13,000 miles for the same price. (Although, it doesn’t have massaging seats like yours has.) I do hope you’re able to sell it relatively quick, especially with the ‘Highland update’ is due any time now from the reports that I’ve read. Which, will probably only devalue your car more.

Also, your front bumper is definitely marred with a lot of rock chips. It says you used ‘PPF’, but it looks to be otherwise.

Last edited:
It has about 87500 miles on it now; mostly highway driven
Why would you start a duplicate thread of the same car you’re selling?

Late 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance with FSD - $38k (Texas)

I mean, your first thread didn’t get much traction because of your high price, and your $38,000 price tag is the same in this thread, so what would lead you to believe you’re going to get any more attention for a car that’s over priced with too many miles?

Reactions: Deaf Paul
Why would you start a duplicate thread of the same car you’re selling?

Late 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance with FSD - $38k (Texas)

I mean, your first thread didn’t get much traction because of your high price, and your $38,000 price tag is the same in this thread, so what would lead you to believe you’re going to get any more attention for a car that’s over priced with too many miles?

Why are we allowing this guy to be rude to someone for no reason?

I don’t think he’s being rude - He’s giving the seller a dose of reality on what the market is like, and likely about to do in case the seller wants to take things under advisement and adjust his price to hopefully get a sale before prices drop further across the board. Secondly, it’s annoying when somebody makes two different for sale posts for the same car - I commend @R.P.E. for calling the seller out on that.

-Paul

I don’t think he’s being rude - He’s giving the seller a dose of reality on what the market is like, and likely about to do in case the seller wants to take things under advisement and adjust his price to hopefully get a sale before prices drop further across the board. Secondly, it’s annoying when somebody makes two different for sale posts for the same car - I commend @R.P.E. for calling the seller out on that.

-Paul

Right, Some people lack the sense to differentiate between ‘constructive criticism’ and ‘being rude’. But that’s to be expected when dealing with those who are uneducated on the Internet.

I’ve noticed a trend on this site with M3 sellers, and it’s a hard sell with used Teslas, especially depending on where you live, and how high your price is. And even though most of these cars are in excellent shape that are for sale that I’ve observed on this site, in order to really sell the car, you have to be aggressive on the price and make it favorable to somebody, given the unexpected of buying a used EV and the tax credit plays a role for purchasing new v.s used, especially considering what this seller is asking ~$38,000 for a 2018 M3 with almost 88,000 miles is relatively absurd.

Last edited:
Right, Some people lack the sense to differentiate between ‘constructive criticism’ and ‘being rude’. But that’s to be expected when dealing with those who are uneducated on the Internet.

I’ve noticed a trend on this site with M3 sellers, and it’s a hard sell with used Teslas, especially depending on where you live, and how high your price is. And even though most of these cars are in excellent shape that are for sale that I’ve observed on this site, in order to really sell the car, you have to be aggressive on the price and make it favorable to somebody, given the unexpected of buying a used EV and the tax credit plays a role for purchasing new v.s used, especially considering what this seller is asking ~$38,000 for a 2018 M3 with almost 88,000 miles is relatively absurd.

The seller can offer whatever they want. The buyer can also offer whatever they want. The two try to agree on a final price. Deal or no deal. It's just business. If you genuinely offer constructive criticism, do it via PM.

The seller can offer whatever they want. The buyer can also offer whatever they want.
No one is disputing a seller can’t offer a price they want. And that wasn’t the point of my reply. (FYI, the buyer can only offer a price if the seller is willing to accept ‘OBO’. Some of these listings state that and others don’t.)

If you genuinely offer constructive criticism, do it via PM.
Nope. Nothing says I have to ‘send a private message’ on constructive criticism. I can offer my public opinion where everyone can read it. If I offer constructive criticism to someone on an overly inflated price of the vehicle, or the vehicle itself, and someone doesn’t take kindly to what I have to say, you can ignore it without commenting at all. It’s just business.

Last edited:
No one is disputing a seller can’t offer a price they want. And that wasn’t the point of my reply. (FYI, the buyer can only offer a price if the seller is willing to accept ‘OBO’. Some of these listings state that and others don’t.)

Nope. Nothing says I have to ‘send a private message’ on constructive criticism. I can offer my public opinion where everyone can read it. If I offer constructive criticism to someone on an overly inflated price of the vehicle, or the vehicle itself, and someone doesn’t take kindly to what I have to say, you can ignore it without commenting at all. It’s just business.

If you walk into a dealership and yell “Hey, you list this car for $5k more than the store across the street” so that everyone in the store knows, sure you can call that constructive criticism or whatever you want, but it sounds more like public humiliation to me.

Sure, you can make those kinds of comments, but it makes you look like a douche. At least that's what I thought when I read this, I thought "hey, look at this douchebag going in someone else's for sale thread and commenting on the price".

If you were selling your house and I sat out front with a flier showing comps at a lower price and reasons why I thought your house was ugly, nothing would say that I couldn't do that. But it would make me a douche. Even if everything I said was correct. It would still make me a douche. So I wouldn't do it. If you pulled me aside and asked why your house wasn't selling I would offer some constructive criticism otherwise I would STFU and mind my own business. But that's just me...along with the 99% of the population that isn't a know-it-all on an internet forum.

Reactions: Hiline
Sure, you can make those kinds of comments
<Snipped the juvenile ad-hominem attacks.>

Thanks for agreeing.

And nothing I said was untrue about the price of that car. And I’m entitled to make any comment on a public forum regarding my opinion on that. It’s overpriced and no one in there right mind would pay that. I have no problem, telling somebody or disputing their price on a vehicle for a M3 with over 100,000 miles at that price tag.

Anyways, I just wanted to repeat myself just for the sake of clarification. I hope that helps.

<Snipped the juvenile ad-hominem attacks.>

Thanks for agreeing.

And nothing I said was untrue about the price of that car. And I’m entitled to make any comment on a public forum regarding my opinion on that. It’s overpriced and no one in there right mind would pay that. I have no problem, telling somebody or disputing their price on a vehicle for a M3 with over 100,000 miles at that price tag.

Anyways, I just wanted to repeat myself just for the sake of clarification. I hope that helps.
mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.global:fd74ecda-fc7b-41c8-9cde-94c5809e10fc

This is all I see when people post know it all comments in other peoples for sale threads ^^ but thanks for blessing us with your wisdom. :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Hiline
Status
Not open for further replies.