Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model X 100D For Sale (feeler) in Southern California $82K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, we are planning to sell our 2018 Tesla Model X 100D in anticipation of getting into something bigger for our growing family. Car is currently a daily commuter for my wife and it currently has 23,885 miles on the odometer.

Quick summary:
2018 Model X 100D
White 7-seater interior
Carbon Fiber decor
AP2.5 with Enhanced Autopilot
California Carpool lane stickers (Purple)
Asking 82K FIRM

same car as configured today (with the exception of only having Autopilot vs Enhanced Autopilot) comes in at $96,990

The car was bumped in the rear during our first month of ownership, and repaired at a Tesla Approved facility in Burbank Ca. It was a minor bump and repair consisted of a bumper shell replacement. Please note we still have an existing loan on the car.

I will post photos of the X when I get a chance to take them but in the meantime, here is the configuration:
Serious inquiries only, please call or text at: 626-888-2271. Thanks!
TeslaModelX.jpg

Attachments

• ModelX.jpg
    ModelX.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 70
Ugh I'd be all over this if it had black interior. Exactly what I am looking for otherwise.

Good luck with your sale!
Bummer on the interior! the color combo (midnight silver/white) looks so good maybe you'll change your mind :) We loved the color combo so much that my 2019 S is the same exact config!

Best of luck with your search. If you want to shoot me a couter offer in consideration of the white interior color, i am open!

Looks in great shape for 24,000 miles. A little fender bender like that doesn't really count as an accident

thanks! Here are photos from the “bump” we received back in November of 2018. We took delivery on September 30th 2018. Still had temporary plates when it happened. The tailgate was not damaged and the repair involved a bumper shell replacement.

We did go through the lady’s Insurance that bumped into us.

690D8366-C13A-4419-BAD6-37AEA63F29DA.jpeg
A876A314-FA5F-4F59-B6F9-D21A78AEA314.jpeg
39531291-187D-4F32-A09C-26648B66932B.jpeg

Still available! 80k obo. Also someone pointed out that the carfax states “damage reported” instead of “accident reported”.

In case you’re worried about the record on file, Carfax does distinguish between accident reports and damage reports... just an fyi