Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to the Delivery team, they're obviously unaware of this rumour but also can't bring deliveries forward as the cars are being delivered the night before. They're making contact with Heathrow now to check what plans they might have here, but I very much doubt they have anything!

So much for my work travel to Sheffield on Monday...

Last edited:
Hi, first post, been reading here for some time. Apologies if it's a dumb question.
I ordered an inventory white/black M3P via Zenith 28/2, and got a 6 digit order number and a 9 digit CRM number.
Having asked a few times I'm told delivery end of March, and that Tesla will contact me. I'd like to call Tesla, but wondered what number to call and whether the numbers I have will help?
Thanks

Hi, first post, been reading here for some time. Apologies if it's a dumb question.
I ordered an inventory white/black M3P via Zenith 28/2, and got a 6 digit order number and a 9 digit CRM number.
Having asked a few times I'm told delivery end of March, and that Tesla will contact me. I'd like to call Tesla, but wondered what number to call and whether the numbers I have will help?
Thanks
The central number is 0800 756 9960, sometimes it takes forever to get through but they've always been really helpful for me. Just call them and let them know the situation, they should be able to give you some advice.

blimey. not sure which is worse delivered that you have with no car or mine at depot to be delivered yesterday.
perhaps new hardware includes a flux capacitor?
It actually arrived! The delivery app must have been psychic. Just taken it for a pootle and this thing is going to take some getting used to! Mind bendingly fast, and the regen braking is strange but intuitive.

Reactions: Martin P
Thanks to everybody who answered my question about when the "existingdeposit" field updates on the account page. I can confirm that it's saying the correct amount now (after approx. 36 hours), and my account page is now also showing my VIN number underneath the RN without having to look for it in source code :)

Fingers crossed that the country stays open until the 25th now!

Reactions: Medved_77 and rjjj
Received the following this evening! Was expecting LRM3 not a merc test drive!.

upload_2020-3-18_23-23-57.jpeg

Received the following this evening! Was expecting LRM3 not a merc test drive!.

View attachment 523198

I am due for home delivery today. Tesla and FleetXP confirmed booking for today 10 days ago with an email and text. But since then I haven't received anything else. I thought I should be getting a text giving me a delivery slot - tracking of the car. Tried phoning Tesla but unable to take calls apparently. FleetXP number goes to voicemail which is full anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.