Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m jealous of those of you receiving calls - i’ve had to do all the chasing and still no info.

Was booked in to collect on Friday from Brent Cross - got the text about delivery, gave my details and now my VIN has disappeared, delivery date disappeared, but i’ve paid all the cash. When i speak to them they can’t tell me anything!

Understand we live in difficult times, but at the moment i feel like i’ve been robbed of £54k. Just a bit more comms would be appreciated

you’re not alone. I was supposed to be collecting mine today at 11. I haven’t heard a thing to say if it is or isn’t going ahead. Or have I received a message that it can be delivered. Quite disappointed with the lack of communication! I really need a car for my job, presently I have no alternative transport.

Tesla Leeds called again this afternoon. Knew of my situation with work/keyworker. Switched me to home delivery and will be in touch. Really understanding and said they’re doing what the can, which is more than I expected

I was asked by Tesla if I was an essential worker, of which I am. As above, new info provided. Dropped you a message :D

Great-just seen it and replied :)

My Tesla account Manage page has this morning (or maybe yesterday evening) reverted back to saying "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." below the Next Steps bit, when previously it said "Prepare for delivery".

I also have a Final Invoice 2 and Booking Invoice 2 there now too. Curiously, the Final Invoice 2 has slightly different line items:

Final Invoice:
Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 09.34.36.png

Final Invoice 2:
Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 09.34.26.png

Curious as to why "Rear Heated Seats" is now a separate option? Also, I wonder what "CPF1" is...

My Tesla account Manage page has this morning (or maybe yesterday evening) reverted back to saying "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." below the Next Steps bit, when previously it said "Prepare for delivery".

I also have a Final Invoice 2 and Booking Invoice 2 there now too. Curiously, the Final Invoice 2 has slightly different line items:

Final Invoice:
View attachment 525905
Final Invoice 2:
View attachment 525906

Curious as to why "Rear Heated Seats" is now a separate option? Also, I wonder what "CPF1" is...
Same in the text switch and final invoice appeared for myself.

In my eyes yes, but I appreciate I’m not a frontline healthcare worker. Have now apparently been added to the home delivery list but have to wait for a call today to arrange.

What do you do - if you don't mind me asking? My partner works for the county council in a community support worker role. She's not front line but she is a key worker. Can you get clarification/a letter from your organisation to tell you yes/no?

Sorry man, you must be gutted :( This virus is just insane.

Yeh, mega gutted however, with my job having been all over the shop this week, the delay will have a positive impact on my finances. Already had a refund on my train ticket :) and if my delivery is delayed for 3-4 weeks then I effectively save a months pcp payment. so - silver linings and all that.

CPF. Covid Protection Film. They really are looking after customers....

That legit, or you just making up? If so, interesting. But I wonder how they have planned to disinfect the cars prior to the last delivery person entering?

If they do deliver tomorrow I can't insure it at the moment. Direct lines website doesn't recognize the reg number. And they're not excepting new business over the phones

I cancelled the insurance on the car it's replaced and that company couldn't entertain the teslas insurance

Final Invoice:
View attachment 525905
Final Invoice 2:
View attachment 525906

After seeing this, I thought I would check.

I have also now been moved back to the drafting contract stage but I have 2 more invoices in there. Currently I have:

Documents
  • Booking Invoice
  • Order Agreement
  • Booking Invoice 2
  • Final Invoice
  • Final Invoice 2
  • Final Invoice 3
  • Final Invoice 4
  • Booking Invoice 3
Booking invoice 2 and 3 are both credit notes for the £100 res fee. Invoice 3 is the new one - absolutely no difference between them but for the invoice number.

Final invoice 4 is also new, however again, there is no change to the invoice other than the invoice number.

I feel another call coming up

Reached Booking Invoice 4 and Final Invoice 3 here. VIN and Existing Deposit are still in the source code (fingers crossed they stay that way), can only assume this is Tesla's systems struggling to keep up with whatever they are trying to achieve over the next few weeks.

Final Invoice 4! what the hell

Indeed

Reached Booking Invoice 4 and Final Invoice 3 here. VIN and Existing Deposit are still in the source code (fingers crossed they stay that way), can only assume this is Tesla's systems struggling to keep up with whatever they are trying to achieve over the next few weeks.

So after a call to Tesla (spoke to Andrew, very nice and helpful chap), the reason for all the changes and the additional invoices, etc is because when they make changes to the system, it then automatically updates and triggers an automated invoice.

In my case, it's because my collection slot @ Heathrow has been removed from their schedule and I have now been added to the list for home delivery. As a result, that's why their system has generated a load of additional invoices.

I also queried the loss of visibility of the VIN as that is no longer present. He told me that it hasn't been reallocated and is still my car. He said they would only reallocate when they've given a delivery date and that has been refused by the customer. So it seems, if you still want the car and are prepared to wait, then your car is your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.