Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...Order number is 3015. Can't get into the form as don't have a google login. Spoke to someone in the showroom and whilst they weren't giving me any straight answers, I did read that the LR with 19" was not a good combination from a production prospective. It'll be a rare car when we do finally get our hands on it though!
Every cloud and all that...
OK, details added. Finance and/or trade-in? I assumed black interior no Towbar. If you have added a towbar you would almost have the unicorn spec....
UNICORN = LRAWD 19" Sport Wheels White Interior Towbar. I haven't even seen one ordered myself, but if someone has they will most likely get it after the first Model Y hits these shores!

Trying to get a handle on how this works. I assume the Tesla run the line as efficient as possible. White is now free but was not past month. The battery packs are what they are. you put in the right number on the line without having to stop and retool - unlike colour and interior trim.
So the question is - are Tesla currently running (or have run and filled the UK vessel with) mostly white with black interior? as they are are the non cost options currently? Looking above at some ordering P+ in May in Silver and not delivered sounds to me like silver is not popular so he has to wait until the change the tin of paint. Pitty we can't examine DVLA database and see the colours already landed in the UK

Every cloud and all that...
OK, details added. Finance and/or trade-in? I assumed black interior no Towbar. If you have added a towbar you would almost have the unicorn spec....
UNICORN = LRAWD 19" Sport Wheels White Interior Towbar. I haven't even seen one ordered myself, but if someone has they will most likely get it after the first Model Y hits these shores!
Yes black int. and no towbar.

I am a little confused by the charts on orders etc. in the spread sheet, paint colour, the percentages seem to differ by paint colours, orders by model and colour. I am trying to work out if it is better to order black or grey for shortest delivery time

I am a little confused by the charts on orders etc. in the spread sheet, paint colour, the percentages seem to differ by paint colours, orders by model and colour. I am trying to work out if it is better to order black or grey for shortest delivery time

The last I looked the graphs were messed up because there’s one entry tagged with “grey” paint instead of MSM.

Reactions: -DB-
Roy, noticed you've got a confirmed delivery 23/8 at Stockport, when did this confirmation happen, assume your web page has the updated info, i'm down on my final invoice for scheduled delivery date 20/8, all paid up but no more info than that:confused:
Hi @chilli

The scheduled delivery date on my final invoice still shows 28 Aug!

I logged on to My Tesla on Wednesday morning and noticed that my delivery appointment on 23 Aug was there :D

Later that morning I got the YES/NO text, and a bit later on Wednesday the email confirmation.

I finished making my payments on Tuesday.

Just waiting for it all to go t*ts up now and everything change...

Status
Not open for further replies.