Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you collecting from?? I keep checking my phone now aha

Collecting from Leeds, strangely the text did not ask if I could make the appointment..but of course I will! My leasing company originally had Heathrow as my collection location but I sent an email to teslaGBDelivery which was ignored (no reply) but thankfully they must have done it.

Gotta be one of the cars on the Grand Dahlia.

I see Adambirch did the same thing I did on 10th October and request to be matched to one of the inventory cars. So I'm also anticipating a text message soon!

I've seen on Twitter that there is apparently a ship with Teslas coming to Southampton on 28th. Unsure which ship though. I suspect the delivery appointments for myself and Adambirch could potentially be a little earlier given the difference in distance (whether the cars for the north come by transporter or ship.)

Yeah my lease company reckoned there were cars arriving on the 28th, so pretty sure mine is on that ship.

Hopefully not much longer for everyone else going through this painful process!

Hi ya
Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.[/QUOTE
Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.

Hi all
I’m brand new to TMC having just joined. Finding it useful though for tips etc

I’ve just ordered my first ever Tesla and can’t wait for it to arrive. it was ordered on Thursday last week and I’ve gone for the M3P, black with grey sport alloys and full autonomous drive...

Looking to slightly tint the glass and maybe wrap the chrome around windows and handles - so any tips or fitters local to the Midlands welcome

Evening all
New to all this and this site, but I’ve just ordered my Model 3 Performance and can’t wait for delivery (quoted as End Nov, but I’m taking that with a pinch of salt).
I’ve ordered it in Black, with black seats and with the full self drive mode option. I’ve also got the new 20” grey sport wheels.

im looking to get the windows slightly tinted and maybe getting the chrome around windows and door handles wrapped in matching black. I also think I’ll get the console wrapped in a carbon effect wrap.

give me a shout with any advice

thanks

Ant

Hi Folks,

I bit the bullet and ordered mine this morning after getting an email confirming there was available inventory.

I have a VIN confirmed on the initial invoice and just waiting for Black Horse to come back to me, which i thought in today's modern world would have been by now.

What is everybody else experience?

Evening all
New to all this and this site, but I’ve just ordered my Model 3 Performance and can’t wait for delivery (quoted as End Nov, but I’m taking that with a pinch of salt).
I’ve ordered it in Black, with black seats and with the full self drive mode option. I’ve also got the new 20” grey sport wheels.

im looking to get the windows slightly tinted and maybe getting the chrome around windows and door handles wrapped in matching black. I also think I’ll get the console wrapped in a carbon effect wrap.

give me a shout with any advice

thanks

Ant
Wow. That's an awful lot of black...

Don't go out in direct sunlight, avoid garlic, try to stay away from the font when attending Christenings, beware following lorries carrying fenceposts. The mirrors on the back of the sun-visors may be superfluous too. ;)

Wow. That's an awful lot of black...

Don't go out in direct sunlight, avoid garlic, try to stay away from the font when attending Christenings, beware following lorries carrying fenceposts. The mirrors on the back of the sun-visors may be superfluous too. ;)

PMSL
. Love that post !

I’m going for the stealth look , but as it’s that time of year I’m happy with the Count Dracula ‍♂️ look too !

Hi Folks,

I bit the bullet and ordered mine this morning after getting an email confirming there was available inventory.

I have a VIN confirmed on the initial invoice and just waiting for Black Horse to come back to me, which i thought in today's modern world would have been by now.

What is everybody else experience?
Yeah I had the same issue , wasn’t too bad waiting though, I ordered it at about 1pm and the dealer rang me at 7pm to say it all went through fine

Status
Not open for further replies.