Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have added the details of my order on 16/10. We applied for the Tesla PCP from BH. BH tell me they have agreed it, but my Tesla account page does not reflect this. How long does it usually take for that to update? The sales staff have not been very helpful.

I am looking at the source for the ‘manage’ page in my account. There are no vin references at all.

The Chrome extension has never worked either ( won’t even tell me I have no vin assigned ). I expect the reason is it cannot find the reference field and therefore believes I am not on the correct page.

Mine is the same, not even a “null” VIN and the chrome plugin does nothing. Lease here also..

Hi all, I have added the details of my order on 16/10. We applied for the Tesla PCP from BH. BH tell me they have agreed it, but my Tesla account page does not reflect this. How long does it usually take for that to update? The sales staff have not been very helpful.

I completed all the outstanding actions there was a wait of about a week and then we got a phone call from Tesla to confirm the order. After that point it updated. HTH!

Can anyone help, on 14th October I received my VIN in the source code and hours later I had 2 x Final Invoices, with the later one stating delivery 07/11. I have checked the source again and now the VIN has gone, does this mean I'm gonna be VIN matched at a later date?

Note: This is for an SR+ Black/white and ordered on 3/08

Also noticed the invoice says West Drayton, I'm guessing this is going to be my delivery centre? even though I Specified Birmingham.

Many thanks.

TMC Name: Anand71 - anand71
Car: SR+
Colour: White
Wheel Option: 18" Aero
Interior: Black
AP/FSD: AP
Towbar:
Reservation:
Order: 09/09/19
~ Booking No. 73201
SC Location: Heathrow
Finance: N
Trade-in: N
VIN: VIN
Final Inv: Y
Del Est Tesla: 15/11/19
Delivery:
Comments: Delivery is estimated by Tesla to be on 6th or 7th November, however showing as 15th November on the final invoice.

Can anyone help, on 14th October I received my VIN in the source code and hours later I had 2 x Final Invoices, with the later one stating delivery 07/11. I have checked the source again and now the VIN has gone, does this mean I'm gonna be VIN matched at a later date?

Also noticed the invoice says West Drayton, I'm guessing this is going to be my delivery centre? even though I Specified Birmingham.

Many thanks.
The West Drayton address on the final invoice is for the Tesla UK HQ.

Many thanks.
Apparently there will be a lot of confirmed VIN allocation when the ships reach Zeebrugge. The Grand Dahlia is due to arrive the night of the 25th October, so you might see a VIN assigned that day, or the day after. Then the cars will make their way to Southampton before being distributed across the UK for delivery.

A lot of people who ordered June/July/August, particularly those on lease and including myself saw a VIN appear on the 14th and dissapear on the 15th.

My personal opinion is anyone who saw a VIN appear on the 14th will have been allocated a car that is on the Grand Dahlia - delivery early November.

Just got the Text today stating my car delivery appointment is scheduled for 31st October :)

Gotta be one of the cars on the Grand Dahlia.

I see Adambirch did the same thing I did on 10th October and request to be matched to one of the inventory cars. So I'm also anticipating a text message soon!

I've seen on Twitter that there is apparently a ship with Teslas coming to Southampton on 28th. Unsure which ship though. I suspect the delivery appointments for myself and Adambirch could potentially be a little earlier given the difference in distance (whether the cars for the north come by transporter or ship.)

Gotta be one of the cars on the Grand Dahlia.

I see Adambirch did the same thing I did on 10th October and request to be matched to one of the inventory cars. So I'm also anticipating a text message soon!

I've seen on Twitter that there is apparently a ship with Teslas coming to Southampton on 28th. Unsure which ship though. I suspect the delivery appointments for myself and Adambirch could potentially be a little earlier given the difference in distance (whether the cars for the north come by transporter or ship.)

Yeah I did Nightowl, I rang up and got matched to identical spec and VIN has stayed the same since. I'm collecting from Heathrow so hopefully we will get appointment texts soon! Sent an email to my friendly guy at BRistol who alwyas replies so waiting to see what he says!

Rather excited thinking might have a car end of next week. But its tesla so who knows!

Yeah I did Nightowl, I rang up and got matched to identical spec and VIN has stayed the same since. I'm collecting from Heathrow so hopefully we will get appointment texts soon! Sent an email to my friendly guy at BRistol who alwyas replies so waiting to see what he says!

Pretty much my exact situation: Matched to identical spec, VIN remains the same (was shown on the inventory car so I don't think it will change or disappear) and collecting from Heathrow. We probably have the same contact at Bristol - it's where I test drove and ordered :) though unfortunately he was not aware of a more specific date than "early November" when I got my last reply on Friday.

Pretty much my exact situation: Matched to identical spec, VIN remains the same (was shown on the inventory car so I don't think it will change or disappear) and collecting from Heathrow. We probably have the same contact at Bristol - it's where I test drove and ordered :) though unfortunately he was not aware of a more specific date than "early November" when I got my last reply on Friday.
I did the same too - even took a screenshot of the inventory car to make sure it all matched up. Have either of you got an estimated delivery date in your source code? Really hope we just need a text message!

I did the same too - even took a screenshot of the inventory car to make sure it all matched up. Have either of you got an estimated delivery date in your source code? Really hope we just need a text message!

Nope, estimated delivery date is showing as null.
I did get a final invoice shortly after I'd phoned on the 10th October and the expected delivery date showing on the invoice for delivery is 7th November.

Reactions: dane1977
Status
Not open for further replies.