Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just got to sit tight for now.
What I am told is that Tusker make bulk orders and it is they, not Tesla that ultimately match the car to the customer. This kind of makes sense as I've been told by Tusker what my RN is, and I've seen on the Tesla computer system (when last at the Cribbs Causeway store) that my RN number only has Tusker data associated with it, and nothing that identifies me. So as far as Tesla are concerned, I'm not a customer.

I've just had confirmation from Tesla that my car has been booked for a 'Home Delivery', too. I've not had word from Leaseplan of this yet. I was quite looking forward to going to a centre to collect, but, I have a date!

I am in the odd position of not being able to accept the March collection date I have been given, I was expecting June collection as my current lease finishes on 30th May.

Presumably they will text me with the confirmed collection date, then I reply `No`, then they text me again at some unspecified time, and I just keep replying `No` until they give me a workable date - correct?

What are others' experiences of delaying collection for 3 months?

I am in the odd position of not being able to accept the March collection date I have been given, I was expecting June collection as my current lease finishes on 30th May.

Presumably they will text me with the confirmed collection date, then I reply `No`, then they text me again at some unspecified time, and I just keep replying `No` until they give me a workable date - correct?

What are others' experiences of delaying collection for 3 months?
Can I have yours

try this link:

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RNxxxxx
put your RN and if is working, make your choice

Doesn’t work. I tried calling Tesla this afternoon, but after 10mins on hold it went to an automated message saying to try again later.
C814C292-1B9C-41E6-A5EC-0DD8E13B1974.png

try this link:

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RNxxxxx
put your RN and if is working, make your choice

I was loosing all hope. I've been told for 2 weeks I would get a text to confirm delivery. Last two days told I would get a text same day to confirm delivery. Used that link and managed to book a pick-up time for 4th March 4pm Stockport. Hopefully, doing this without being prompted won't cause issues... Still 2 weeks late...

I was loosing all hope. I've been told for 2 weeks I would get a text to confirm delivery. Last two days told I would get a text same day to confirm delivery. Used that link and managed to book a pick-up time for 4th March 4pm Stockport. Hopefully, doing this without being prompted won't cause issues... Still 2 weeks late...
received the final invoice?
me not yet. i will call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.