Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No text with a time slot then? Same company delivering to me this Thursday. Let me know how it goes today.

Correct - no text with a time slot received as yet. The original text on Thursday last week had head office address on it for delivery - but spoke to Tesla and they changed it home address.

Looks like i will have to call AutoXP shortly to see if they are indeed delivering today.

The car just got delivered despite no messages!

Looks great - just doing the software update now. Delivery guy did a basic handover and showed me where things were like cables, usb ports etc. Only one key card delivered. Not valeted, but not got too much dirt on it. 60% charge as he stopped of at a supercharger on the way.

he was going back to Southampton to pick up the next car that he is delivering.

I lie - there are two key cards. Just needed to look properly!

The car just got delivered despite no messages!

Looks great - just doing the software update now. Delivery guy did a basic handover and showed me where things were like cables, usb ports etc. Only one key card delivered. Not valeted, but not got too much dirt on it. 60% charge as he stopped of at a supercharger on the way.

he was going back to Southampton to pick up the next car that he is delivering.

Congrats!

Will they send you another key card?

I've just checked and mine is coming from Chipping Warden - that's fewer that 15 miles from my home! Counting down the hours now...tick tock

Reactions: Jigstar
After requesting info from my lease company last week, Tesla advised them on Friday that I should expect delivery on Wednesday the 18th, however it will only be confirm once they send out the text message.
Contacted Tesla directly today to be told that the earliest they can possibly do now is Monday the 23rd.
My car was on Brooklands and is to to be delivered via Autoxp, driven from Carlisle to Glasgow.
Can anyone confirm if they received any text messages over the weekend confirming Monday deliveries?

White/white LR. Business lease order placed on 8/11/19 via Fleetsauce.

Thanks. When did you get access to the app and the website? My Tesla account has nothing on it yet about my new car. Feels a bit weird.
No access to Tesla website yet.
It was all online stuff first from Zenith on their order page - mostly just car details but I noticed the delivery date was the 14th March. I got the text, then phoned Tesla to request delivery but then I was told take it now or you lose it! So I agreed in collection from Brent Cross 24th.

Just tried to get update on my Zenith order (placed 22 October 2019 and pretty sure I was on Grand Mark which docked into Southampton a few weeks ago now).

Got through to Tesla who told me the order was being delivered by AutoXP and gave me a number to contact them and to quote my RN to get an update. Asked whether there was any indication on their system when this would be and said no as they don’t do the delivery..however I questioned this as I rang in last Thursday to check and was advised Tesla direct would deliver at earliest on 24th March. The chap was baffled and basically told me this was wrong and to contact AutoXP.

Anyway, rang AutoXP who had no idea about my order based on my name, RN and registration plate.

Once again feel completely in the dark about what’s going on and just feel like the service
I’ve had has just been an absolute joke from start to finish. Nobody wants to give a clear answer about what’s going on and I’m unsure how to get an answer myself?!

Been a long old 5 months which seems to be getting longer and longer...

Just tried to get update on my Zenith order (placed 22 October 2019 and pretty sure I was on Grand Mark which docked into Southampton a few weeks ago now).

Got through to Tesla who told me the order was being delivered by AutoXP and gave me a number to contact them and to quote my RN to get an update. Asked whether there was any indication on their system when this would be and said no as they don’t do the delivery..however I questioned this as I rang in last Thursday to check and was advised Tesla direct would deliver at earliest on 24th March. The chap was baffled and basically told me this was wrong and to contact AutoXP.

Anyway, rang AutoXP who had no idea about my order based on my name, RN and registration plate.

Once again feel completely in the dark about what’s going on and just feel like the service
I’ve had has just been an absolute joke from start to finish. Nobody wants to give a clear answer about what’s going on and I’m unsure how to get an answer myself?!

Which number did you use for AutoXP? The number I have has had a mailbox full issue for weeks so I've never been able to speak to them.

I had similar issue with Tusker. Try phoning Tesla's general delivery team and ask if the approval has been received from Zenith to proceed with delivery. I discovered that the approval for the car had been sent from Tusker and that somewhere in Tesla it had been lost. 2 phone calls later, I had a phone call from Tesla apologising and arranging a delivery for tomorrow (fingers crossed it gets here)
If the approval for has been sent, I think it is Tesla direct that needs to confirm.
Good luck

After requesting info from my lease company last week, Tesla advised them on Friday that I should expect delivery on Wednesday the 18th, however it will only be confirm once they send out the text message.
Contacted Tesla directly today to be told that the earliest they can possibly do now is Monday the 23rd.
My car was on Brooklands and is to to be delivered via Autoxp, driven from Carlisle to Glasgow.
Can anyone confirm if they received any text messages over the weekend confirming Monday deliveries?

White/white LR. Business lease order placed on 8/11/19 via Fleetsauce.
This is literally my situation as well. White/white LR from the Brooklands to be delivered from the Carlisle to Newcastle. Lease company and Tesla confirmed Wednesday 18th delivery. Spoke to Tesla Direct this morning, who said the Carlisle depot is at capacity this week and the earliest delivery slot is for Monday, 23rd which I agreed to. 5 mins later I get an email from AutoXP confirming delivery on Friday, 20th March. Communication has been so inconsistent to say the least! However, spoke to AutoXP shortly after who asked to ring back on Thursday afternoon to confirm delivery window for Friday. Hopefully no more surprises :/

Status
Not open for further replies.