Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had 2019.20.4.4 edb5360, HW 3.0, California..........I got a software update from my mobile service person.......it was 2019.28.2 320fba0.......I see on TeslaFi.com, there are no California HW3.0 vehicles with that software....is something wrong?.....also, it skipped over 2019.24.4 and went straight to 2019.28.2

Am I screwed? Don’t understand this

• Funny
Reactions: ChrML
I had 2019.20.4.4 edb5360, HW 3.0, California..........I got a software update from my mobile service person.......it was 2019.28.2 320fba0.......I see on TeslaFi.com, there are no California HW3.0 vehicles with that software....is something wrong?.....also, it skipped over 2019.24.4 and went straight to 2019.28.2

Am I screwed? Don’t understand this

You are going to be ok.

Reactions: Zoomit
Relax and enjoy the car :) People get so bent out of shape with update timing.
If Tesla service didn't keep canceling my appointments to fix a defect in the car under warranty, I'd be enjoying the car more. I still love the car, best car I've ever owned, but all the crap said by Elon saying we'd get early updates is getting really old. It'd be better if Elon just said "suckers, you paid $3000 for FSD and you will get nothing, I got your money, quit whining!" Except he and Tesla keep stringing us along making promises they can't keep, easy promises to keep that wouldn't cost them any money, but they just fail time and time again with communication and follow-through with the simplest things.

• Love
Reactions: run-the-joules
If Tesla service didn't keep canceling my appointments to fix a defect in the car under warranty, I'd be enjoying the car more. I still love the car, best car I've ever owned, but all the crap said by Elon saying we'd get early updates is getting really old.

Also, stop listening to Elon, or if you do, take with a fine grain of salt. He doesn’t live in the same reality we all do lol.

Hope your warranty issue gets fixed. Service centers are so hit or miss.

Also, stop listening to Elon, or if you do, take with a fine grain of salt. He doesn’t live in the same reality we all do lol.

We’re you referencing this behavior? :eek::p

A2A92390-EE0D-4399-8B9D-26BF9586FC83.jpeg

Nice deflection and irrelevant posts to bury the fact that Elon and Tesla Inc.are lying to us, intentionally or worse unintentionally. Buying FSD won't give you early access to anything, won't get you new hardware, won't get you anything other than giving a free $3000 loan to Tesla. Besides, this thread is obsolete, there are newer updates that other people are getting.

I just got 24.4 this morning. From version 20. May build HW2.5
This could be the result of a request I made to a service ranger that was at my house to install homelink, two days ago.

Don’t know if that helps or hurts my chances of getting 28 soon.