Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32 - Improved performance...across ALL trims!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Speedr117

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2017
Florida
Quotes from the release notes:

We have improved the driving dynamics of your vehicle under heavy acceleration.

In addition to adding range, power and torque increases significantly across all Model S and Model X variants, improving 0-60 mph times for our Long Range and Standard Range models.

Very exciting! Can't wait to see how much of an improvement it is. Also interesting that it's now, after they've cleared out all the pre-Raven inventory.

Sorry for the confusion (and I wish I could delete or edit the original post).

Only the first quote is in the new release notes ("We have improved the driving dynamics of your vehicle under heavy acceleration.
"). The second was when they released the Ravens. So I think it's just an improvement for Raven versions. Again, sorry!

Seems like life with a Tesla is temporary happiness for a few months until the next updated version comes out and the rest are left in the dust
Why would someone else getting something more, assuming you got everything you paid for, take away from your happiness? :confused:
For the sake if your happiness, I suggest you stop reading forums and/or release notes for cars which you don't have. Be happy with what you have and don't look at what others have. If on the other hand your happiness requires you have the latest, then start doing 6 month leases, very expensive, but if you can't be happy if you don't have the latest, the only way to be happy. You might have to give up some other luxuries to afford it, but hey, happiness is priceless.

Can anyone with long range or standard range Raven comment on what the improved hard acceleration dynamics feel like? I always thought pedal feel was a little dead unless I really stomped on it. Picking up from the service center tomorrow after an alignment and I plan on smashing the accelerator pedal onto the on-ramp. I will return with my findings.

Can anyone with long range or standard range Raven comment on what the improved hard acceleration dynamics feel like? I always thought pedal feel was a little dead unless I really stomped on it. Picking up from the service center tomorrow after an alignment and I plan on smashing the accelerator pedal onto the on-ramp. I will return with my findings.

If you get a device called dragy, it will give you a more objective answer

Reactions: bhzmark