Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.2.1 for Raven performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the update last night and all features except for increased power. Do raven mx performance not get increased power?
I have the same exact issue. Model X Raven Performance FSD no Ludicrous (missed the included ludicrous by two weeks). I assumed we would still get the 3% power increase like the long range versions and the performance models with ludicrous enabled get the ludicrous power increase . Someone in another thread suggested that it’s a firmware glitch and open a case about it. Just curious when you log on to your account page what is listed under options?

It's included in the patch, just not for a % increase. Might need Ludicrous mode for it as it specifies it's a Ludicrous mode upgrade. Here's my patch notes:

IMG_20191111_222927.jpg

It's included in the patch, just not for a % increase. Might need Ludicrous mode for it as it specifies it's a Ludicrous mode upgrade. Here's my patch notes:

View attachment 476297
Yes, but If I’m not mistaken on the long range x and s it says 3% power increase in the release notes. I thought I saw a screen shot in the other thread. So why not that same 3% for performance without ludicrous?

Aren't ALL of the 19 Performance (not long range) Model X vehicles equipped with Ludriocus mode ? Isn't that what you pay the extra $20,000 for ??
There was a short window when the ravens came out where you could still purchase ludicrous after the fact. Then he combined it with the performance model and dropped the overall price by roughy around 15k less. Or about 5k more than what I paid. But if I want it add it they still want to charge me 20k which is actually LUDICROUS!!!!! Oh and also free unlimited supercharging was then added :(

In the software update there wasn't a mention of the power increase, but I have a late Oct 2017 mX build (so pre raven, but HW 2.5). The weird thing I noticed is that I have more range at 90% charged than I did before the update. The even stranger thing is that when I check the charge limit line the batter actually shows fuller than 90% once its done charging even though I have the limit set. Has anyone else noticed this?

There is an increase in Ludicrous + and Launch mode indicated in the release notes for 2019.36.2.1 It indicates the front motor power is optimized for more torque and optimizes the battery for max power in Launch Mode. You won't see the "3% power increase" in the Raven variant of the Performance model.