Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 SR+ 4400 Miles Custom Color Shift Wrap $44,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1751.jpg
IMG_1727.jpg
IMG_1730.jpg
IMG_1732.jpg
IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_1735.jpg
IMG_1750.jpg
IMG_1752.jpg

2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus. Mckinney, TX.

AP/FSD: – ( Enabled)

Enhanced Autopilot – (Purchased)

Full Self-Driving Capability – ( Purchased )

Obsidian Black Paint (Under Wrap).

Premium Black Interior.

18″ Aero Wheels.

New Vehicle Limited Warranty – ( Active )

EXTRAS

-Full Self Driving Option Included (Currently $8,000 option)

-Homelink Included (Currently $300 option)

-Custom Color Shift Wrap and Ceramic Coating ($3500)

-Side Windows Tinted with 3M Crystalline

-Luxury Custom Mats

-HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector

CONDITION

-Excellent, 1 Owner, Non-Smoker, No Kids, No Pets, Clean Title No Accidents

-Lives in a garage

-Mostly charged to 80%

-Never Supercharged

Reactions: IdaX
Lowering price to $42000 OBO. I get endless compliments in this vehicle and people staring all the time. I think 42k is fair price considering miles, custom wrap, and FSD included.

Compliments? Is that what they call it these days? ;-). Frankly, they may be staring at it for other non-complimentary reasons, IMO.
A
your wrap is a customization that does not add any value whatsoever to 99% of buyers. If it were me, I would want to pay you less because of the wrap -because I would want it taken off and I'm gonna have to pay to have that done. It's going to take a very specific buyer who likes and really wants that wrap for you to recoup that price. If you need to sell fast, I would forget trying to get any money out of the wrap.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr X
If someone says “nice car” I would call that a complement. Not sure what your aim is. Well, still a fair price with minimal miles and FSD. Also, protected factory paint from the wrap if that was an issue for you. Plus a wrap is not difficult to remove.

His aim is to thread crap.

Post your car up on Craigslist, Cars.com, etc. Many of the users here have the worst possible manners.

• Funny
Reactions: Rmf1981