Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car has been on 2020.20.12 for ages now and got an update this morning to 2020.20.17.
Was hoping for the latest update (2020.24.6) with side repeater cameras active with the reversing camera, but nope..

Anyone else got this update version?

Same here. M3LR without FSD. No idea why we are stuck on what looks to be the 'final' version of 2020.20 :(

Yes, wider roll-out of 2020.24.6 outside of the US seems to have started. I got the update this morning. (M3, P-, FSD), and teslafi.com shows a higher number of non-US updates finally happening now.

• Helpful
Reactions: Trez
it is a bug fix release for 2020.20.12. It will have no new functionality if you were already on 2020.20.12 so the question is what bugs does it fix? There are a few bad ones the main ones being the 4kw charging bug and the bluetooth bug. Can anyone who has it try to confirm if either of those are fixed?

it is a bug fix release for 2020.20.12. It will have no new functionality if you were already on 2020.20.12 so the question is what bugs does it fix? There are a few bad ones the main ones being the 4kw charging bug and the bluetooth bug. Can anyone who has it try to confirm if either of those are fixed?
I didn’t notice BT issues but will check charging for sure. Tank’s full at the moment. I did have a screen lag every time I got in. Screen would wake but nothing worked for about 10 seconds. That’s gone now.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason71

Mine installed this morning during a charge session. Typically it was charging at 7kW at the time but I have seen instances of the half rate charging bug. Once update was finished it resumed at 7kW, I've stopped and started it a couple of times in car and through the app, always resumed at full 7kW rate with the usual pause to keep you guessing as it goes past 16A.

Bluetooth yet to be tried, the issue I was seeing is the first time I called I would get no sound feedback until one of us spoke and realised the call had connected. Usually the second call after that worked as expected with a ring tone.

Reactions: robledrew
I've been on 2020.20.12 and been experiencing a bit of the 4kW charging (including last night). Didn't see any mention on the app of a new firmware but just been out to the car to check and sure enough 2020.20.17 has now begun to download. Fingers crossed it sorts the 4kW charging at least - I'll have a good few hours of charging due overnight so I'll see how I get on.