Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S Long Range Plus, FSD, Free Supercharging, Deep Blue Metallic with White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale in Alpharetta, Georgia, just north of Atlanta.
8,700 miles

Specs:
Model S Long Range Plus
Deep Blue Metallic
Glass Roof
19" Silver Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Dark Ash Wood Décor
Premium Upgrades Package
Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot
Free Unlimited Supercharging

Leased new in February 2020, but I can pay the adjusted lease balance and sales tax and sell outright.
$10k FSD purchased
Free lifetime unlimited supercharging, which I believe transfers in a private sale (but buyer to confirm with Tesla)
Non-smoker
Left front bumper was hit in mid-2020 and replaced with new by Tesla’s in-house collision shop.
Gently driven by 60 y.o. woman. Now that I am recently retired, I do not drive very often and do not really need the car, as I have another vehicle.
It looks like similar cars are being sold for $80k plus, but I am selling for $77,000 - firm - for a quick sale.

Attachments

• 87E7F2D8-2E4A-4DE7-B568-B3D9BAB49138.jpeg
    87E7F2D8-2E4A-4DE7-B568-B3D9BAB49138.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: blodg1
For sale in Alpharetta, Georgia, just north of Atlanta.
8,700 miles

Specs:
Model S Long Range Plus
Deep Blue Metallic
Glass Roof
19" Silver Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Dark Ash Wood Décor
Premium Upgrades Package
Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot
Free Unlimited Supercharging

Leased new in February 2020, but I can pay the adjusted lease balance and sales tax and sell outright.
$10k FSD purchased
Free lifetime unlimited supercharging, which I believe transfers in a private sale (but buyer to confirm with Tesla)
Non-smoker
Left front bumper was hit in mid-2020 and replaced with new by Tesla’s in-house collision shop.
Gently driven by 60 y.o. woman. Now that I am recently retired, I do not drive very often and do not really need the car, as I have another vehicle.
It looks like similar cars are being sold for $80k plus, but I am selling for $77,000 - firm - for a quick sale.
As always, no FUSC
If you mean Free Unlimited Supercharging, then yes, it does have that, which I believe transfers to the new owner in a private sale.

• Disagree
Reactions: bmms8