Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 model year 3D Maxpider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody had issues with front passenger mat fitment? I bought this set for my 2020 M3 from Autoanything and it seems like the front passenger mat is too wide for the space (on the more vertical portion of the mat towards the front). It doesn't sit flush up against the front area, almost as if it's squished. I tried pushing in the carpeted panel on the center console which seemed to help a little bit, but it still isn't perfect.

Also, on the driver side mat, the portion of the mat that covers the dead pedal doesn't seem to be flush either. It doesn't "stick" well to the dead pedal and there's some movement when I lay my foot on it. Has anyone else had these fitment issues?

Mine fits ok. I just moved the driver side up about 1/4” to cover the spacing for the missing dead pedal.

But then it leaves a hole in the floor mat. I hate that companies have to throw their logo on everything.

It can be filled :)
xOEDF0El.jpg

Reactions: TWoodstream
Not sure if you've ordered the 3D MaxPiders yet -- but I just did off AutoAnything. I've seen some reports of people getting them for $160 off AutoAnything, but none of the coupon codes worked for me... So I decided to open up a chat session with then and chatted with Tony B. Explained to him that I've heard people getting the mats for $160, but I couldn't get any of the coupon codes to work.. He told me to hold on for a second -- then he sent me a link to an updated cart.... With these suckers at $160!! So as of now -- I can't say enough about the order experience. Was easy and painless.. Hopefully the rest of the process goes as well.
Thank you for the tip! Just reached out to AutoAnything and they gave me the deal ($160 for the set). Got the whole package (Seats and cargo) for $349 which includes taxes and shipping.

The team at 3DMatsUSA came out to measure my 2020 SR+ for the updated design. It was really neat to watch how detailed they are with the measuring process. The technician was courteous, knowledgeable and very thorough. They spent at least 3 hours getting all the precise measurements. They brought along a current set of mats so I could see/feel them. These mats are night and day from other ones I have tried. The quality is outstanding. I was amazed at how light the mats were compared to the All Weather HEA mats I got off of Amazon. The grip technology on the back of the 3D Maxspider mats is far superior to the ridged grip on my HEA mats. When the new 2020 3D Maxspider mats come out I will do a review/comparison of the mats.

Reactions: turns2stone
The team at 3DMatsUSA came out to measure my 2020 SR+ for the updated design. It was really neat to watch how detailed they are with the measuring process. The technician was courteous, knowledgeable and very thorough. They spent at least 3 hours getting all the precise measurements. They brought along a current set of mats so I could see/feel them. These mats are night and day from other ones I have tried. The quality is outstanding. I was amazed at how light the mats were compared to the All Weather HEA mats I got off of Amazon. The grip technology on the back of the 3D Maxspider mats is far superior to the ridged grip on my HEA mats. When the new 2020 3D Maxspider mats come out I will do a review/comparison of the mats.

Damn recently bought the old version from PartCatalog...did they say when it might be released?

Did they measure the fronts as well? There was a report that the front passenger footwell shape has a slight change for MY2020.

Reactions: BreezyM3
Below is a shot of how the current mats fit in the 2020 frunk. It is a pretty clean fit.

Attachments

• IMG_20200111_072904.jpg
    IMG_20200111_072904.jpg
    633.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20200111_072831.jpg
    IMG_20200111_072831.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20200111_072826.jpg
    IMG_20200111_072826.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20200111_072806.jpg
    IMG_20200111_072806.jpg