Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 MY and NEMA 14-50 Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a spare 14-50 if anyone is interested. I bought it with the car at the dealer on advice from a friend (Tesla owner), but then ended up buying a wall charger instead to get the improved charging speed. Then I bought the $220 kit for traveling (who knows if I will actually ever use it though :D)

I'll sale for $30 with free shipping in lower 48 if interested.
DavT; I would happily buy it from you if previous poster does not work out for any reason. Waiting on car and the already installed outlet is lonely without a plug .

I have a spare 14-50 if anyone is interested. I bought it with the car at the dealer on advice from a friend (Tesla owner), but then ended up buying a wall charger instead to get the improved charging speed. Then I bought the $220 kit for traveling (who knows if I will actually ever use it though :D)

I'll sale for $30 with free shipping in lower 48 if interested.

am definitely interested, car on the way, electrician coming out to install a 14-50, but no adapter as they’re sold out on Tesla.com. will happily PayPal you $30.

DavT; I would happily buy it from you if previous poster does not work out for any reason. Waiting on car and the already installed outlet is lonely without a plug .

WOW, I had a big response.
Current order of people that responded is:
gcsmoore1 (pending his acceptance)
schmluss
GigaGrunt
wiparker824
Ocmagnum

As a retired "science type" located in Fairbanks, I offer the forum abundant analysis of model 3 cold weather performance.
Having this adapter will allow me to prep my charging plan for delivery in 2-6 weeks.
How can the delivery window open in two weeks and I don't have a VIN yet?

As a retired "science type" located in Fairbanks, I offer the forum abundant analysis of model 3 cold weather performance.
Having this adapter will allow me to prep my charging plan for delivery in 2-6 weeks.
How can the delivery window open in two weeks and I don't have a VIN yet?
In case you didn't notice, you were the first to respond but I haven't hear back from my private message reply.

Since you are in Fairbanks, it's possible I may need a few extra dollars if you are ok with that, after doing a shipping check... not sure how much more UPS charges to deliver compared to the lower 48.

Also forgot to add to the list, I do have cashapp as well as another option.