Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Stealth Performance questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning
After driving now for a month i noted that a have some sway in the corners with the stock suspension
I wanted to know if I have front and rear sway bars on this Stealth model

Would upgrading to a performance sway bars help in this area

I plan on keeping the 18 inch tires and rims Future tire upgrade to the 4S when current tires wear down

Don't want to lower the car and create a more bouncy ride

Thanks

Morning
After driving now for a month i noted that a have some sway in the corners with the stock suspension

I plan on keeping the 18 inch tires and rims Future tire upgrade to the 4S when current tires wear down

Thanks
I'm almost positive the Stealth model (I have one) has the same sway bars and shocks as the performance model. More grip (from a tire like a 4S) will exaggerate the "squishy" feeling. My suggestion (while not as cheap) is to improve damping through better shocks (I think the stock shocks are really under damped).

Reactions: ElectricGhost
Morning

Thanks
I out UP mild springs on mine. It made the handing much better. It was much more bounce prior to the springs. Now it corners flat and the expansion gaps in the pavement don't beat me upside the head for 30 minutes of road at a time. That and the MPP brake brace are must having IMO. Same with summer tires but I know not everyone can go that sway.