Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.44.30.1 Issues with Tesla App functions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody running 2021.44.30.1 and having parts of their Tesla app unable to work? It has worked great up until this latest update...

Specifically I can perform some commands, like opening to doors, but anything that requires showing status doesn't seem to work. The app indicates "last seen X days ago", and I cannot change climate or modify charging settings.

It occurs across my phone and wife's, so pretty sure it is not a device/account-specific issue.

Here is what I see in my app, anyone experiencing the same or not having problems? Thanks!

IMG_939AF4D09959-1.jpg

Solution
Could be unrelated to the update. Is AT&T having cellular issues in your area? Did you and your wife update your phone OS recently? Which app version do you have?

I have app version 4.4.2 (iOS) and firmware version 2021.44.30 and am not seeing this issue.
Thanks for the ideas.

Rebooted the car’s console via holding down both scroll wheels on steering yoke, and upon coming back up, the app connected straight away.

Gotta get used to “rebooting it” as a way to fix the car now haha
Could be unrelated to the update. Is AT&T having cellular issues in your area? Did you and your wife update your phone OS recently? Which app version do you have?

I have app version 4.4.2 (iOS) and firmware version 2021.44.30 and am not seeing this issue.
Thanks for the ideas.

Rebooted the car’s console via holding down both scroll wheels on steering yoke, and upon coming back up, the app connected straight away.

Gotta get used to “rebooting it” as a way to fix the car now haha

Upvote 0
Solution