Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 heated steering wheel Discussion thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my M3 today. Rang to confirm it would have heated wheel before purchase. It’s a MIC M3. from Vin and RN I was told that DID have heated wheel

Today at collection:
has external stitching 😞
No setting to toggle on

rang Tesla. They advised it is a firmware issue, and will be sorted in April. Make of that what you will.

Picked up my M3 today. Rang to confirm it would have heated wheel before purchase. It’s a MIC M3. from Vin and RN I was told that DID have heated wheel

Today at collection:
has external stitching 😞
No setting to toggle on

rang Tesla. They advised it is a firmware issue, and will be sorted in April. Make of that what you will.
Note the "new" wheel design has stitching on it also. I was confused by this also. The difference actually is it's continuous all the way. The "old" design had seams in the 2 and 10 o clock positions, while new does not.
old_vs_new_model_3_steering.jpg

Reactions: TBrownTX
Picked up my M3SR+ three weeks ago. From what I can tell I have the new lights, new wheel, heat pump, but no option for heated wheel...

I only have front heated seats so I don't have the "screen" that I've seen to turn on the wheel... My 2 heated seats settings are along the bottom.

My rep hinted that I should have the heated wheel, but was just a guess.