Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To each their own, but it is extremely easy to criticize and extremely hard to do things nobody has done before.

Writing what could be “the most advanced software program to ever have been written” Is going to take time, patience, lots of creativity, and so forth.

Whenever I have to drive manually I again am reminded of hope much I appreciate FSD beta.

I think Tesla will continue to make progress and will achieve true FSD. I am very much enjoying the degree of FSD that I currently have.

To each their own, but it is extremely easy to criticize and extremely hard to do things nobody has done before.

Writing what could be “the most advanced software program to ever have been written” Is going to take time, patience, lots of creativity, and so forth.

Whenever I have to drive manually I again am reminded of hope much I appreciate FSD beta.

I think Tesla will continue to make progress and will achieve true FSD. I am very much enjoying the degree of FSD that I currently have.
You would hate driving my Plaid in FSD for sure. If it would even let you.
now my 2019 model 3 performance no FSD does excellent (highway driving) 80,000 miles to confirm that.

You would hate driving my Plaid in FSD for sure. If it would even let you.
now my 2019 model 3 performance no FSD does excellent (highway driving) 80,000 miles to confirm that.
That is odd. I am driving a 2023 Model S without FSD and I'm reminded how bad AP is compared to the latest FSD on my '21 Plaid. I agree it isn't self driving, but it is a pretty good driving assistant. I appreciate not having to hold my hands on the yoke anymore in the latest update.

Reactions: unk45

Well... I think Waymo and others are far ahead of Tesla here because they were willing to include all the sensors. Elon's stubbornness on going all vision has cost Tesla the lead. Hopefully the board kicks out Elon and installs an adult as CEO, so we can get LIDAR, radar, and ultrasound...

That is odd. I am driving a 2023 Model S without FSD and I'm reminded how bad AP is compared to the latest FSD on my '21 Plaid. I agree it isn't self driving, but it is a pretty good driving assistant. I appreciate not having to hold my hands on the yoke anymore in the latest update.
I believe I may have something going on with the car.
I also haven’t ever heard of anyone getting FSD removed. This is the 15k version also not the rent per month option.

Reactions: jebinc
Well... I think Waymo and others are far ahead of Tesla here because they were willing to include all the sensors. Elon's stubbornness on going all vision has cost Tesla the lead. Hopefully the board kicks out Elon and installs an adult as CEO, so we can get LIDAR, radar, and ultrasound...
In teslas defense I have a contact that wants every disconnect time it happens to me. I actually text it to him.