Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla does not make vehicles by order. They have always been producing in batches and matching an order with inventory. Sometimes people get lucky (for instance I got free 21 wheels and interior color as a one time end-of-quarter incentive in 2019)
Wow never thought they would give anyone anything for free, but guess things were different in 2019 for them. Congrats as I haven't heard this from anyone else!

I have $140k in cash (check actually) that I will hand over as soon as they get me our cars. You hear that Elon??? Come get your money!!!!!
Truth be told, I called on Monday and changed my order to cash to see if it would make a difference. I was told I can switch it to financing when I get my vin and actually setup payments. Two days later, today, I got a VIN. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

For those of you taking delivery soon, check out my consolidated thread on a long list of issues to look out for at delivery:

In the same boat Congo. Thought Tesla had this in order and who could have predicted the white interior shortage. TBH I still think it's worth waiting 2 months more for the interior you love, as you will most likely have this care for a few years. Why settle for something you don't like as much.
I was actually thinking about the 21s vs the 19s since that would probably have changed the priority just a bit. $4500 with a 10% reduction in range or wait a couple more months.....difficult life choices.

You're commenting in a LR thread about your Plaid order. And read my signature. I'm a giver of Dislikes. Location doesn't mean anything ... Bud.
I agree, but that was in error initially, as I was trying to figure out what was going on with EDDs in general and lost track of what thread I was in. Shoot me. Other posts here were either replies to @GrnSqrl or EDD related. “Thumbs down” bombing is just plan immature behavior on an online social media “discussion” forum. YMMV.

Reactions: Leojsayta
I agree, but that was in error initially, as I was trying to figure out what was going on with EDDs in general and lost track of what thread I was in. Shoot me. Other posts here were either replies to @GrnSqrl or EDD related. “Thumbs down” bombing is just plan immature behavior on an online social media “discussion” forum. YMMV.
Glad you feel that way 🤗😊 and thanks for the private message too.