Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got a VIN last night after 6+ month wait. <RN1147 Black/Black 19> Sept 18-24 EDD TX.

Does anyone know if I can add a trade in and change cash to financing? I tried emailing my SA. Havent received a reply. Is there some other place I can contact?
You can certainly change it to financing, I don’t know about the trade in though but pretty sure that’s possible too

Reactions: Danlbrau and cwanja
I’ve been lurking since I ordered in late June. Had an EDD of 11/14 to 12/4 for about a month now. Woke up this morning to a vin# and EDD of 9/20-9/26!

MSM/black interior/21”/FSD

First Tesla so i am pumped/nervous!
Wow, a late June order gets a VIN and there are still 2020 orders still waiting. Congrats to you, but sad for them.

We got our Tesla! After waiting 10 months, we picked it up in Ft. Myers. Car was in perfect condition (as far as we can tell) and the delivery team did a great job getting it ready for delivery. And, as everyone says, all the drama of waiting goes away when you walk out, get in the car and drive away.

Three random thoughts. 1) if you are a pre-refresh order and expecting the $2,000 discount, you will have to wait until you get your final payment info (which will not have the discount). Then call your SA to get discount. It took about 3 days for it to show up on our final price.
2) After you take possession, and download the app, the manual is not available. Manual for S & X are on the car only. Understand that is because there are always updates and manual is constantly revising. We downloaded the manual a few weeks ago and have found it useful to browse the basic info & features.
3) Not excited about the look of the wheels.
tesla side.jpg
tesla rear.jpg
tesla inside.jpg

Last edited:
Yes the web site will revise the order agreement immediately and show it without FSD, and the old 79.9k base price remains unchanged. It also emailed the revised order agreement to me.
I just removed the FSD few minutes ago by clicking "Manage" button in my account. I can also confirm the price remain the same as $79.9K after removing the FSD. (Received the new Order Agreement immediately via email) Thank you for all of your DPs.

We got our Tesla! After waiting 10 months, we picked it up in Ft. Myers. Car was in perfect condition (as far as we can tell) and the delivery team did a great job getting it ready for delivery. And, as everyone says, all the drama of waiting goes away when you walk out, get in the car and drive away.

Two random thoughts. 1) if you are a pre-refresh order and expecting the $2,000 discount, you will have to wait until you get your final payment info (which will not have the discount). Then call your SA to get discount. It took about 3 days for it to show up on our final price.
2) After you take possession, and download the app, the manual is not available. Manual for S & X are on the car only. Understand that is because there are always updates and manual is constantly revising. We downloaded the manual a few weeks ago and have found it useful to browse the basic info & features.
View attachment 707119View attachment 707118View attachment 707117

Looks great! Was it missing the cargo covers and mats as well?

Got the invitation yesterday to make an appointment. Last estimated date range was next week, 12th to 18th, but earliest appointment was the 19th. I thought choosing the earliest might bring bad luck, so I'll wait 'til the 21st.

There's an obscure link to payment information on the dashboard. Despite the exhortation to pay in advance, you can bring a bank check.

RN1144 / ordered January 27, 2021 / Long range / Red / Cream / 19-inch / I’ll drive, thank you / Delivery app’t: September 21, Mt. Kisco, VIN 441XXX.

Three random thoughts. 1) if you are a pre-refresh order and expecting the $2,000 discount, you will have to wait until you get your final payment info (which will not have the discount). Then call your SA to get discount. It took about 3 days for it to show up on our final price.
View attachment 707119View attachment 707118View attachment 707117
What a beauty! And another 2020 order gets filled. Hallelujah!

Reactions: Cblock801