Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. Thanks for making this thread. Been obsessed checking ALL OF THE SITES many times a day since the delivery event to see if anyone has received delivery. Iā€™m 11469xxxx ordered on 3/7. White on white, arachnid wheels, FSD, with delivery to Portland, Oregon. Says delivery August after being blank until literally the hour the plaid event took place. Just throwing timelines out for those that are following. The mention of some people getting VINā€™s is giving hope where there was little to none before. I have a summer trip planned to Idaho mid August that I really have planned to take in the Tesla as several things hang on it so trying to remain optimistic. Thinking if the delivery or options push it further than that Iā€™d change an option or try to fly out and pick it up in person. Probably way more obsessed than I should be here šŸ˜‚

Hi all. Thanks for making this thread. Been obsessed checking ALL OF THE SITES many times a day since the delivery event to see if anyone has received delivery. Iā€™m 11469xxxx ordered on 3/7. White on white, arachnid wheels, FSD, with delivery to Portland, Oregon. Says delivery August after being blank until literally the hour the plaid event took place. Just throwing timelines out for those that are following. The mention of some people getting VINā€™s is giving hope where there was little to none before. I have a summer trip planned to Idaho mid August that I really have planned to take in the Tesla as several things hang on it so trying to remain optimistic. Thinking if the delivery or options push it further than that Iā€™d change an option or try to fly out and pick it up in person. Probably way more obsessed than I should be here šŸ˜‚
Apparently that white interior is a bottleneck, even for Plaid its August, although you probably know that.

Would be interesting to understand why some accounts show an estimated delivery date and others are blank. The fact the first LR with a VIN was blank until the day the VIN came thru the account is also interesting.

Oh and yeah Iā€™m on board with people that are annoyed about no information. Iā€™m extending my current lease month to month since it ended last month with no idea how much longer Iā€™ll need to do that. Maddening.

Reactions: gadelrosario
I saw the delivery and vin in other thread. Exciting and nice to see that early orders are getting priority. I ordered December 15 RN1142 SoCal. Iā€™m starting to feel good that July will be a good possibility.
The only problem is this is east coast. Tesla normally delivers to east coast first and west coast at the END of quarter. So I'm not sure what this means and if we have to wait until the end of next quarter on west coast. Which if the case, I will probably be out. Not going to watch people get their cars around the country who ordered after me take possession and I'm sitting here like an idiot waiting for a year.

The only problem is this is east coast. Tesla normally delivers to east coast first and west coast at the END of quarter. So I'm not sure what this means and if we have to wait until the end of next quarter on west coast. Which if the case, I will probably be out. Not going to watch people get their cars around the country who ordered after me take possession and I'm sitting here like an idiot waiting for a year.
There have been many theories/guesses regarding how to predict delivery. Almost all end up being false guesses. There is no true pattern established for deliveries yet.

Good Morning all! I'm with all of you a LR S ordered on Jan. 27th, dates have fluctuated between June to June 21-30th, blank, to now August. I'm in Illinois and have pick up set for Bloomington, IL whenever that day comes. I've also gone back and forth a ton on ordering a Plaid just to see which one comes first but I talk myself off the ledge every single time, I've waited this long what's a couple more weeks(months).

Reactions: legend_of_jim
That was what I was told by Tesla, SoCal orders were the last month of each quarter, so if I didnā€™t get mine this month it would be September. Then I called a week later and was told thatā€™s nonsense, which of course it is. You canā€™t believe a word from anyone there, even Elon. So fingers crossed long suffering pre-refresh orders are imminent since we are already seeing some.