Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR in the showroom (!!!) in Schaumburg IL tonight. (not mine - apparently not spoken for)

Had a few minutes to look it over. Very nice.

Yes, it had the new headlights, taillights, charge port door and trunk trim. Even had ALL of the cargo area covers!

Nice seeing the 19”rims in person both with and without the aero covers.

Car is huge compared to my existing Model 3, but really looking forward to taking delivery nonetheless.

View attachment 776078View attachment 776079View attachment 776080View attachment 776081View attachment 776082View attachment 776089
Those are the old headlights, taillights and charge port

LR in the showroom (!!!) in Schaumburg IL tonight. (not mine - apparently not spoken for)

Yes, it had the new headlights, taillights, charge port door and trunk trim. Even had ALL of the cargo area covers!

Car is huge compared to my existing Model 3, but really looking forward to taking delivery nonetheless.

View attachment 776078View attachment 776079View attachment 776080View attachment 776081View attachment 776082View attachment 776089

Is this a demo car or a car to be delivered?

Those aren’t the new lights. That bar going into the taillights housing no longer exists. Still beautiful though.

View attachment 776078

Apologies for the misinformation - apparently my brain was scrambled by seeing an unsold refreshed LR in a Tesla showroom! 😉

@bhakan Pickup attempt #3 in 1.5hrs... Not too late for them to call and delay again :D
Congrats! Hope everything went well and you are able to enjoy your car finally! Finally I am seeing more refresh MSLR in the last week and saw one more MSM near where I live. Mine is with the detailer All American Paint Protection. So, itching to drive.

• Love
Reactions: Concade1
Do they seem THIN to you? Read reviews people saying they are thin? Trying to hold out for tuxmats…
Did not particularly feel as it may depend on the user. Weathertech mats I had in my previous MS may have been thicker. But for me this is easier to maintain. In the limited time I had the car and drove it did not move and stayed there. For me this is much better than weather tech or any mats that has huge logos.

Congrats! Hope everything went well and you are able to enjoy your car finally! Finally I am seeing more refresh MSLR in the last week and saw one more MSM near where I live. Mine is with the detailer All American Paint Protection. So, itching to drive.
Got her finally! Doing a final walk-around today but did have some issues... Mostly minor but the one side of the vehicle has a haze on the paint which is troublesome...
PXL_20220302_190632727~2.jpg

Got her finally! Doing a final walk-around today but did have some issues... Mostly minor but the one side of the vehicle has a haze on the paint which is troublesome...View attachment 776165
Hope they can fix it for you. What tires did you get? I got Pirelli P zero so waiting for the AS tires. When there was missed paint/paint blob they could not do a good job of doing a touch up paint when I took it to them. I took it to my detailer and showed him the area. The applique was bent and damaged which they are supposed to replace on the same day Mar 11th. I hope they carefully install the new as the car will be fully wrapped. Enjoy!

Hope they can fix it for you. What tires did you get? I got Pirelli P zero so waiting for the AS tires. When there was missed paint/paint blob they could not do a good job of doing a touch up paint when I took it to them. I took it to my detailer and showed him the area. The applique was bent and damaged which they are supposed to replace on the same day Mar 11th. I hope they carefully install the new as the car will be fully wrapped. Enjoy!
Same tires here, I'm set with the detailer for the end of the month so we'll see what they can do for the paint... Still debating matte ppf because I really like the gloss look!

This was one of the minor issues... No clue how they missed it and I don't want to risk breaking anything pushing it back in lol
PXL_20220302_204506789.jpg

Reactions: bhakan
Same tires here, I'm set with the detailer for the end of the month so we'll see what they can do for the paint... Still debating matte ppf because I really like the gloss look!

This was one of the minor issues... No clue how they missed it and I don't want to risk breaking anything pushing it back in lolView attachment 776170
That cover just pops back in. It pops out giving access to the diagnostics port, and to get access to removing the display.

• Helpful
Reactions: Concade1