Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had EDD change for the 7th time since my August 6 order date. Is there any significance in getting a wider range of dates for delivery? I've had the range go to 10-11 days a few times (which I thought was a good sign from posts in this forum) but I've never seen a 42 day range.

Date of EDD changeEDD range startend# days in range
10/10/20221/29/20222/26/202228
10/27/20222/23/20223/23/202228
1/5/20223/20/20223/31/202211
1/18/20224/3/20225/1/202228
2/21/20223/21/20223/31/202210
3/5/20224/4/20225/2/202228
3/14/20224/29/20226/10/202242
I don't recall seeing a window larger than 4 weeks off the top of my head. But you could get a VIN at any time from what I've witnessed here. Hang in there.

Reactions: mdl026
For all of us waiting for a vin...

Did anyone's Tesla app information at the bottom of their home screen change today. I had an EDD change today and it seems like the bottom changed from videos to more delivery information. Does this mean potentially a VIN or am I just imagining the change and it was the same as it was before.

Help if you can...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220314-164653.png
    Screenshot_20220314-164653.png
    442.1 KB · Views: 88

Did anyone's Tesla app information at the bottom of their home screen change today. I had an EDD change today and it seems like the bottom changed from videos to more delivery information. Does this mean potentially a VIN or am I just imagining the change and it was the same as it was before.

Help if you can...
That's different! Both of my orders look the same as before. This could be it 🤞

Help if you can...
I wonder if you go to the source on the Tesla website if you can see a VIN in there maybe? I just checked both my iPhone/Pixel and ensured both apps are up to date and they still look the same as before, so yeah that's def different.

Never mind, it just does that if the app doesn't have any internet access or can't load the "Learn" cards - if you scroll all the way to the bottom normally it'll show those support options.

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
I wonder if you go to the source on the Tesla website if you can see a VIN in there maybe? I just checked both my iPhone/Pixel and ensured both apps are up to date and they still look the same as before, so yeah that's def different.

Never mind, it just does that if the app doesn't have any internet access or can't load the "Learn" cards - if you scroll all the way to the bottom normally it'll show those support options.
Your correct. I closed and reloaded the app and am back to the videos.

I agree with you. I saw another Midwest get pushed back today. Knew it was coming for some of us.
This is precisely why I accepted my MSLR Black/White on 3/2, despite the fact it had the old lights... I feared I would miss the EOQ push, and then get pushed all the way back to late April or even May... I'm glad @2MuchLala was able to get a VIN, and I'm sorry you didn't get one also, @Midwst modlS !

I dropped my car off at the Tesla Service Center today to get my Continental All-Season tires mounted (my car came with Pirelli's). My parcel shelf and rear floor covers are also available now. I also asked for several other minor fit-and-finish issues to be addressed. The driver-side rear door is mis-aligned with the driver door (bottom of doors do not line up at all). My interior trim (the silver trim piece) between the door and dash on the passenger side is pretty badly misaligned also. And my back seat upholstery has a big wrinkle on the front edge of the seat behind the passenger's seat. Not sure what Tesla will do about those issues, and I hope they don't make them worse attempting to fix them!

I got a 2020 MSLR as a loaner, which was the same car I sold last summer when I ordered my new LR. After driving the 2022 MSLR for these past two weeks, the "step back in time" to the 2020 was jarring! Since I had an 8-month gap between when I sold my 2020 and when I received my 2022, I didn't have a head-to-head comparison. I knew I LOVED the interior of my new 2022, though. Now that I'm driving the 2020 until my 2022 is done, all I can say is "I'M SO HAPPY I UPGRADED TO THE 2022!!!"

The interior improvement is HUGE, and I now see the genius of the yoke for improved visibility and a generally more unique driving experience. I even missed the turn signal buttons, believe it or not! The vertical screen was seriously jarring to see, also. And the center console was worthless compared to the upgraded console (no good place to put a cell phone, no charging, etc.).

Anyway, I'm seriously happy I upgraded to the new MSLR, even though I have the "old" lights and charge port.

Wow, with 0 communication, and after getting my car loan approved and rate-locked in, they pushed my March 22-31 date to "April 21 - June 2".

It's disappointing - and any company who cares about the customer experience would have communicated better; AND would have done something to ease the disappointment. It's beyond shitty and the company seems to be run by adolescents who have no idea of how to make and keep promises.
I am sitting at the same EDD 3/22-3/31 as of Friday. I am waiting for the same thing to happen and I am not sure what I’ll do. I can’t wait past 4/7. My SA said the ETA is 3/26

RN1158 (Oct 17) MSM, Black, 21”

Reactions: Mwolfe
I am sitting at the same EDD 3/22-3/31 as of Friday. I am waiting for the same thing to happen and I am not sure what I’ll do. I can’t wait past 4/7. My SA said the ETA is 3/26

RN1158 (Oct 17) MSM, Black, 21”
I’ve got the same config, ordered in august and located in Seattle WA. My EDD is 3/19-3/31; thinking if we can get that last day of the range to move up then we’re less of an EOQ push and more of an incoming vin 😄