Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate this... if my SA hadn't told me months ago that i am on the cusp of Wave 1(JuneJuly) but could slip into Wave 2(Aug/Sep)... I thought she was full of it... BUT, after going from Aug, Blank, Aug, Blank... I can only dream i keep popping into a potential slot for July at least... SO, from an update standpoint, went from Aug to Blank this morning.....

Order: RN1146 | Order Date: 03/06/21 | Order Location: Virginia| Order Model: LR | Order Customizations: FSD, Arachnid | Order Color: MSM Exterior/Black Interior | CURRENT DELIVERY WINDOW: BLANK(as of 6/17/21)- WAS 4-11, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK, AUGUST
AND we are back to August in 24 HRS

Order: RN1146 | Order Date: 03/06/21 | Order Location: Virginia| Order Model: LR | Order Customizations: FSD, Arachnid | Order Color: MSM Exterior/Black Interior | CURRENT DELIVERY WINDOW: August(as of 6/18/21)- WAS 4-11, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK

Reactions: cwanja
Speaking of delivery dates (and the post right above), I messaged my SA to ask if October was still likely since my delivery date is gone. They responded via text: "We are hoping to receive Model S earlier. However, it most likely will reappear soon with updated information on your delivery date." Take it for what it's worth!
Ordered a similar timeline to you. Still blank, so hopeful that I get a month at least.

AND we are back to August in 24 HRS

Order: RN1146 | Order Date: 03/06/21 | Order Location: Virginia| Order Model: LR | Order Customizations: FSD, Arachnid | Order Color: MSM Exterior/Black Interior | CURRENT DELIVERY WINDOW: August(as of 6/18/21)- WAS 4-11, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK, AUGUST, BLANK
Same setup as you, except I ordered 4/16/2021. RN1148. I went blank yesterday then this morning back to august.
I’m sure a bunch of people are cancelling their orders and it’s jumping people up in line. Hence why we go blank, then after the reshuffle, we get back in august, but in a different spot.
Someone on the thread said it right, lots of people put $100 down on the thought of having a model S. But at the end of the day, there aren’t many $90k cars rolling around the country (except in the big cities) Let alone people wanting to spend that kind of money AND have it be electric AND wanting a Tesla.
I’m still thinking it’s possible we go July. Just keep crossing fingers people continue to cancel their orders 😁😎

No VIN yet, but my account page was updated this morning to June 21 - June 30.

ICYMI: earlier this week I received a call from Tesla that basically was “your car may come this month, are you ready to receive it as soon as it does?”
Great to see a very similar order "possibly" getting delivered soon. Tesla needs to show some love to the even earlier orders tho and get those cars out!!!

Reactions: Road Warrior
If tail lights or late-but-still-coming ANC (or a freaking tilting screen? Really??) are your “go/no go” factors for a car, it makes me wonder.
I can tell you from personal experience, I understand this. The tilting screen was the deciding factor for me and what made me want to upgrade from a Y. Also the ANC was a big thing for me as well coming from a silent Lexus. However it sounds like the car is quiet with or without it. If they were both gone, I would probably be too.
Meanwhile my delivery date is still blank. No call. No love. No arachnids.

I can tell you from personal experience, I understand this. The tilting screen was the deciding factor for me and what made me want to upgrade from a Y. Also the ANC was a big thing for me as well coming from a silent Lexus. However it sounds like the car is quiet with or without it. If they were both gone, I would probably be too.
Meanwhile my delivery date is still blank. No call. No love. No arachnids.
This is not meant to attack you, but based upon your order date - how did you even know about the tilting screen or ANC? The refresh was not announced till January, but you ordered in October.

Great to see a very similar order "possibly" getting delivered soon. Tesla needs to show some love to the even earlier orders tho and get those cars out!!!
Not to be a Debbie downer on the excitement of getting a car as soon as possible (and in the spirit of full disclosure, I refresh this site as well as my Tesla order page every 15 minutes all day, so I am as excited as anyone else), I actually am hoping that my LR is the 2000th car to be produced rather than the 200th. I can't help but think that there are going to be compromises in the quality of the first round of cars as Tesla tries desperately to make some money in Q2. Luckily I am not an FSD order, so that puts me later in line anyway, apparently.

Reactions: Danlbrau
This is not meant to attack you, but based upon your order date - how did you even know about the tilting screen or ANC? The refresh was not announced till January, but you ordered in October.
When I ordered in October it DID have a tilting screen towards the driver (the old model). And then when they raised the price $8,0000 on me it said it had a tilting screen and ANC.