Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As if the current torture is not enough, I ordered a second LR today, this time with the desired configuration: MSM, Ebony, Arachnids, FSD. I have an estimated delivery of October. For $100, I don't have a blank! Let the rollercoaster ride re-start. Seriously, I felt like I have nothing to lose: my red/black LR with 19s won't be built until sometime after August 6. Putting an order with the more profitable config may get me my car sooner. If there is a lot of entertainment value for $100, then I'm guessing the fun will double with a second LR order. :p

As if the current torture is not enough, I ordered a second LR today, this time with the desired configuration: MSM, Ebony, Arachnids, FSD. I have an estimated delivery of October. For $100, I don't have a blank! Let the rollercoaster ride re-start. Seriously, I felt like I have nothing to lose: my red/black LR with 19s won't be built until sometime after August 6. Putting an order with the more profitable config may get me my car sooner. If there is a lot of entertainment value for $100, then I'm guessing the fun will double with a second LR order. :p
If you get your car ordered today before the one you ordered last November, that puts to rest any question how little Tesla values their long suffering customers. As if they question hasn’t already been answered.

Reactions: gadelrosario
If you get your car ordered today before the one you ordered last November, that puts to rest any question how little Tesla values their long suffering customers. As if they question hasn’t already been answered.
I will certainly keep this merry group updated on the progress (or lack thereof) of these 2 orders.

I asked about changing the tires and was told "changing the wheels will not speed up delivery. Thank you for chatting in to confirm this rumor. Thank you for being part of the Tesla family! Have an amazing day!"...

at this point I probably will cancel I was completely respectful in my answer and akcnolweged they probably didn't know and were being hounded by "angry buyers" but was looking for some confirmation as orders later than mine have been delivered. I just wanted to know if the car would come before I leave to serve this wooooonderful country once again and was not expecting such a facetious response. These guys truly can go to hell. Congrats who ever is behind me

I asked about changing the tires and was told "changing the wheels will not speed up delivery. Thank you for chatting in to confirm this rumor. Thank you for being part of the Tesla family! Have an amazing day!"...

at this point I probably will cancel I was completely respectful in my answer and akcnolweged they probably didn't know and were being hounded by "angry buyers" but was looking for some confirmation as orders later than mine have been delivered. I just wanted to know if the car would come before I leave to serve this wooooonderful country once again and was not expecting such a facetious response. These guys truly can go to hell. Congrats who ever is behind me
I even asked about tesla insurance....was not even given info on this. at this point i'm done with the company any 11451's get ready your place is one step closer

You, and we, deserve to be treated better than we are.

You, and we, deserve to be treated better than we are.
I called another sa and left a message but at this point the taste in mouth is too strong to back away from. The response was clearly facetious, clearly disrespectful and the most polite STFU I have ever received. The fact I was told welcome to the family and to enjoy my day but not even have my question about insurance; which would be giving them MORE profit is astonishing. I cannot wait until they stop using other car mans eco credits to fund R&D and the market is given multiple options and true competition. Never bothered the sa's with anything. Cannot wait until a company with real customer service is able to take market share. I receive better service buying a 4$ breakfast sandwich from a breakfast spot

Attachments

• 20210623_180442.jpg
    20210623_180442.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 20210623_180448.jpg
    20210623_180448.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20210623_180502.jpg
    20210623_180502.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20210623_180457.jpg
    20210623_180457.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 81

I did the same over a week ago. Just curious to get an idea how many orders is Tesla getting, what is your order #'s first few digits?
Mine are:

Original order 06/02 -> RN115082***
2nd order 06/12 -> RN115139***

So it seems they got about 60k orders in 10 days if these numbers are sequential (which I've seen a lot of people claiming they are).

I did the same over a week ago. Just curious to get an idea how many orders is Tesla getting, what is your order #'s first few digits?
Mine are:

So it seems they got about 60k orders in 10 days if these numbers are sequential (which I've seen a lot of people claiming they are).
I believe everyone's last 2 digits are 00, so throw those out. Looks more like 550 plus orders between yours. Of course I have no idea if they are sequential.

Mine are:

They are sequential, but they are also for all cars globally I believe. Even preorders on CTs, etc.