Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the same over a week ago. Just curious to get an idea how many orders is Tesla getting, what is your order #'s first few digits?
Mine are:

Original order 06/02 -> RN115082***
2nd order 06/12 -> RN115139***

So it seems they got about 60k orders in 10 days if these numbers are sequential (which I've seen a lot of people claiming they are).
Just remember this is global (worldwide) across all models including Cybertruck and Semi and Roadster etc

How exciting! Please remember to update the tracking spreadsheet.

Definitely looks like Red/White Exterior, White Interior and 19" wheels are not getting delivered yet. But that hopefully changes soon as soon as production batches are scheduled for those configurations. I don't think it's part shortages at this point, simply how they are scheduling the batches. Although, can't explain all those white interiors in the flyovers!

How exciting! Please remember to update the tracking spreadsheet.

Definitely looks like Red/White Exterior, White Interior and 19" wheels are not getting delivered yet. But that hopefully changes soon as soon as production batches are scheduled for those configurations. I don't think it's part shortages at this point, simply how they are scheduling the batches. Although, can't explain all those white interiors in the flyovers!
I need to remind myself that this is just a small sample of refreshed model orders. Most buyers are not on this forum. That is why I take this info with a grain of salt

Reactions: Lance Uppercut
Yes for me the $2k discount didnt show up on the final order agreement - but I’ve been assured it will be added…right now just believing in what Tesla say - due for pick up either this coming Saturday or early next week - LR/Black/Cream/21”/FSD
Follow up here Im picking up Saturday and they did apply the $2k discount today …

so all good

will post photos and videos on collection

FWIW my Benz S550 came with 20" rubberband wheels, summer tires (fun flats). I got them off ASAP with 20" all season (but not run flats). They didn't make 20" run flat all seasons in the widths I needed (AMG wheels). Then the NJ roads got me - 4 flats in about 8 months, including a cracked rim. Basically, the car was too heavy for the 20" non-run flats. I then got replica 19" rims, 19" all season run flats, and it's been great since. Moral - I want the most rubber I can get between the rim and the pothole laden road. (and forget about what driving in NYC is like!) Your mileage my differ (pun intended) but I didn't give the larger wheels a second glance for that reason. Even if the larger wheels were less expensive I'd go for the smaller ones. Just my .02.
NJ/NY roads will kill a car quick. I grew up in Essex County and they might be some of the worst roads in the country. Deep deep deep potholes. There’s streets in Brooklyn that the cobblestones are coming through. I hit a pothole going about 5-10 mph in my BMW M3 5 years ago that was so deep it stopped my car dead in its tracks and cracked the lower bumper and cracked the right front wheel. 🤪🤪

VIN...

Crossing my fingers for the rest of you waiting.View attachment 676962
Congratulations! You’ve got to be one of the longest sufferers here!

with every new LR VIN posted here, I check my account with anticipation of Christmas Morning. Still blank. I think the 19” are hurting me.

I keep going back and forth on whether I'd accept 21" if one happened to be available but I really don't want to lose the range nor sacrifice ride comfort.
I told my SA that I would take my configuration in 19s or 21s. Reading posts about how comfortable the ride is in the 21s makes me OK with the ride comfort, but I would be lying if I did not say I was nervous about the tread and potholes. Living in South Texas, roads are not exactly pristine (where are they ever) and construction is basically a 365 day thing. Definitely would be worried about busting a flat - which, someone knock on their Plaid dashboard wood, I have never got a flat in a car.

I told my SA that I would take my configuration in 19s or 21s. Reading posts about how comfortable the ride is in the 21s makes me OK with the ride comfort, but I would be lying if I did not say I was nervous about the tread and potholes. Living in South Texas, roads are not exactly pristine (where are they ever) and construction is basically a 365 day thing. Definitely would be worried about busting a flat - which, someone knock on their Plaid dashboard wood, I have never got a flat in a car.
You literally just ordered like 2 weeks ago? Lol. 19s will be out and ready before your estimated Sept-Oct date that was on the website when you ordered.

Reactions: Tigers
I did the same over a week ago. Just curious to get an idea how many orders is Tesla getting, what is your order #'s first few digits?
Mine are:

Original order 06/02 -> RN115082***
2nd order 06/12 -> RN115139***

So it seems they got about 60k orders in 10 days if these numbers are sequential (which I've seen a lot of people claiming they are).
My 2nd order # is 115193xxx. I believe the RNs incorporate all Tesla lines.

Congratulations! Looks like orders placed last year or Jan/Feb this year are getting VINs. My manage order page said October yesterday, but blank again today.
Not all… 1/10 order 1143x here with FSD and 21’s - still “July” with no movement. OP’s here was 1144x. Looks like geography and colors matters more than anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: gadelrosario