Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, we've had several different sets of T-Sportlines over the years. My current S has their TSS wheels (their version of Arachnids) but in 19". They look great and no flats in over 4 years. We'll be looking to do something similar on the new LR S.
Just a note that T-Sportline TSS wheels do not currently fit the new Model S.

I am more and more convinced that Tempest wheels are the kiss of death for deliveries before September. I really want to switch now but am worried it's gonna make it even worse and not better because its a change. FML
@JimLL, I switched to Arachnids yesterday and my profile now says August again. It was blank for the last couple of days. Not that this means anything 😔as there is time estimates and there is Tesla time estimates…

• Love
Reactions: JimLL
A lot of us got hit with that (look at my history)... I was told a car in June by Tesla agent + a text message... then woke up to an August update for the first time.
I am not surprised. I was blaNk for most of the past 6 months. Occasional dates then blank. But yesterday went to July. I do expect it to go blank by next week at the latest.

there is no way to try to apply logic to these random dates.

But I thought you and I had similar configs and order dates. Maybe I am wrong. That is why I was surprised they didn’t give you an ED of July. Maybe they thought you could handle it better
Than me.

oh well. I guess it is time to refresh account page. Later

I am not surprised. I was blaNk for most of the past 6 months. Occasional dates then blank. But yesterday went to July. I do expect it to go blank by next week at the latest.

there is no way to try to apply logic to these random dates.

But I thought you and I had similar configs and order dates. Maybe I am wrong. That is why I was surprised they didn’t give you an ED of July. Maybe they thought you could handle it better
Than me.

oh well. I guess it is time to refresh account page. Later

Order: RN1144 | Order Date: 1/27 | VIN ASSIGNED: NO | Order Location: Los Angeles (MDR) | Order Model: LR | Order Custom: FSD, Arachnid | Color: Black Exterior/Interior

RN RN11517XXXX White on white LR with 19s. October showing faithfully daily. Was looking to see if switching to silver with black interior would speed things up but it appears it’s not not only the white interior but also the 19s. I’m definitely not changing to 21s as Rhode Island is known for small lakes, aka large potholes.

ugh…

Reactions: Danlbrau
I just ordered a refresh Model S, Blue/White/19 inch wheels, no FSD. RN11519XXXX. When I ordered, it said delivery expected in Sep/Oct... We'll see!

I hadn't planned to upgrade so fast (I own a 2020 MS LR w/12k miles), but I got an insane purchase offer that I couldn't resist ($77,500 cash, and I paid $78k for this car in Mar 2020). Only down side is I'll be without a Tesla for a while (but my wife has a 2021 Model Y that I can joy ride in whenever I need to).

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new interior in person! My Tesla Advisor said he's started to deliver Plaids now, and that the interior is WAY nicer than the previous version.