Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My homies. We did it. I want this all for you. I’ll upload a video and share here as soon as I get it. Bless 🙏🏼View attachment 677864
You are almost a newbie here but I a really happy for you.

I was told that headquarters is working overtime making everyone from the factory, stores and Service centers working tirelessly until the EOQ.
I am happy they did and think that both LR and Plaid models will just keep flowing out going forward.
That was my take from the people I spoke with. Get ready for a lot of deliveries.

Wow! After several blanks to June’s to August’s to blanks. Just got a Text my LR is going to be ready to be picked up June 30th! Checked my account and there was my VIN! Ordered 2/23 MSM/white 21"s. Southern Cali
Congrats. First time I am happy with Elon’s practices. He likes volume for EOQ

Tempted to e-mail the University Village store in Seattle and send them a link to this thread. The woman I talked to there this morning said that no LRs had been produced yet and that they wouldn't start delivering them until September or something. I told here people have already received them but she insisted that wasn't possible. Wish they'd inform their people better and train them better...

Hopefully she submitted my change request correctly to add the Arachnids. Seems like it typically takes 24 hours before people see the change reflected so I'll be watching closely tomorrow (and tonight, and Sunday, and so on).
Dude. I feel you. Texted my SA and asked her how I was looking. She said only plaids are being delivered and I’m still looking at August. 3 hours later I get a VIN. They don’t know much of anything 🤦🏽‍♂️

I’ve been logging in and checking my account no more than 8 times a day so as not to be too neurotic. Low and behold, my birthday came 4 days early!!

Order date 3/6. RN1146. Originally 4-11 weeks, then August, June, blank, August, June, blank for a long time.

Attachments

• BA6DD1FD-5D59-4C68-A119-9E99CA80D11F.jpeg
    BA6DD1FD-5D59-4C68-A119-9E99CA80D11F.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 77
What’s your order?
IT IS YOUR TURN NOW. Those friggin 19" standard wheels are killing so many deliveries. It should be the opposite. Standard equipment should be ready before the optional stuff. I don't think it is the $$$. I think problem is unforeseen issues with the 19"s

I don’t know where to pay to submit payment on the account page. Do they reach out separately for that?
You should get an email as your delivery gets closer that will provide instructions based on your method of payment (cash, lease or loan). If you aren’t paying cash it will probably be done when you sign the loan/lease docs at pickup. If cash, they’ll send a email with wire instructions. I don’t have to tell you to make damn sure that email comes directly from Tesla.

Reactions: Fwizzy
Wow! After several blanks to June’s to August’s to blanks. Just got a Text my LR is going to be ready to be picked up June 30th! Checked my account and there was my VIN! Ordered 2/23 MSM/white 21"s. Southern Cali
Congrats! Where are you picking up in the OC? My 2/14 MSM/cream/21’s from Costa Mesa is still ghosting BLANK and I haven’t been able to connect with my assigned SA.