Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tempted to e-mail the University Village store in Seattle and send them a link to this thread. The woman I talked to there this morning said that no LRs had been produced yet and that they wouldn't start delivering them until September or something. I told here people have already received them but she insisted that wasn't possible. Wish they'd inform their people better and train them better...

Hopefully she submitted my change request correctly to add the Arachnids. Seems like it typically takes 24 hours before people see the change reflected so I'll be watching closely tomorrow (and tonight, and Sunday, and so on).

Looks like I'm the one whose going to be sad and lonely on this thread. Congratulations everyone!

There are plenty of us nineteeners here to keep you company. I've waited 6 months so far, I can wait another 6 weeks for the car.

By then any production issues are more likely to be smoothed out, and I am rationalizing the delay as a tradeoff for a less harsh ride and better range. Around here I can really use the range.

There are plenty of us nineteeners here to keep you company. I've waited 6 months so far, I can wait another 6 weeks for the car.

By then any production issues are more likely to be smoothed out, and I am rationalizing the delay as a tradeoff for a less harsh ride and better range. Around here I can really use the range.
I am a Tesla n00b so pardon my ignorance. But doesn't the air suspension offset the harsh ride created by larger wheels/low profile tires?

Ok I happen to have a big smile on my face. My OA (operations advisor) called and asked:
Would you be available on Sunday for a home delivery of your new Model S?

I didn’t have to think much and said “Hell Yes”. He said great we will deliver it between 9 and 6 on Sunday.
I am so excited. My new LR is being delivered to my home on Sunday.

• woo-hoo!

Attachments

• 68A644A0-6FD3-43B6-A804-C8E37351383B.jpeg
    68A644A0-6FD3-43B6-A804-C8E37351383B.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 62
Tempted to e-mail the University Village store in Seattle and send them a link to this thread. The woman I talked to there this morning said that no LRs had been produced yet and that they wouldn't start delivering them until September or something. I told here people have already received them but she insisted that wasn't possible. Wish they'd inform their people better and train them better...

Hopefully she submitted my change request correctly to add the Arachnids. Seems like it typically takes 24 hours before people see the change reflected so I'll be watching closely tomorrow (and tonight, and Sunday, and so on).
You are violating the first rule of fight club: SAs know nothing and you should not believe anything they say.

Reactions: JimLL and VikH
Ok I happen to have a big smile on my face. My OA (operations advisor) called and asked:
Would you be available on Sunday for a home delivery of your new Model S?

I didn’t have to think much and said “Hell Yes”. He said great we will deliver it between 9 and 6 on Sunday.
I am so excited. My new LR is being delivered to my home on Sunday.

• woo-hoo!
Hell yes! Cannot wait to see your photos. Please share. And congratulations.

Reactions: gadelrosario
Interesting how you infer my theory that Tesla is pushing out higher margin vehicles is incorrect, then you finish your argument that Tesla is just doing what other manufacturers have done, which is, wait for it…delivering higher margin vehicles first. 🤦🏻‍♂️
You posted Tesla is only delivering cars with 21’s because it means more money. You have also repeatedly claimed FSD cars get priority over poor folks like you. Own it. Thankfully this will be your last Tesla, so enjoy it 😄

I’m thinking about making the plunge into 21” Arachnid last from the 19” Tempest. Im really not trying to wait until Octoberish to get this vehicle as my Model 3 LR just passed 10k on it today. Not sure if updating would even really matter at this point either. I’m not sure the used market would be hot then. As of now, I’d be eating about 3k on it.

Decisions. Ugh…